Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student loans...

• 12-09-2003 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

don't ya just love having no money!

ok.. need a loan..
    not the kind of loan that has to be repayed every week/month or so.. that's just crazy.
    i want a loan that can be repayed after 4/5years.. a time that i can actually afford to repay it, with all the money i will hopefully be earning thanks to a big fat degree

so, does anybody know of any banks that do any crazy offers like my said suggestion? .. i think they are more common in england (ya here of students burying themselves in 20grands worth of debt.. etc)
    ill be in college in belfast so hopefully it's something similar...

so... any info for meh?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

dont really know..

but your brother's an idiot.. sorry, but its true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

ha.. thx

maybe he'll give me some money if he's so stupid! :D

i know these loans are out there... point me in the right direction, someone..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

I heard Credit Unions are giving good deals...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭joe bloggs

why dont you just ring up all the banks but credit unions you need money in an account first i have two be saving for a while with them . you should have no problem getting a loan for a year only of 5000 euros of most banks

Advertisement