Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonic: Time attack

• 12-09-2003 3:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/eponerine/hosted/sta.zip

A fan-made sonic game, extremly well done, but my god is it hard! Im sitted here shouting "****YMINTS!" at the last boss... MY GOD RHAGRHR.

..But seriously, give it a go, its rather pwnage

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

man you have a bit of a thing for sonic dont ya, ever get any of those cartoons?

I might give that game a go when im not in work!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,614 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'll give this a go at home. However, a sonic game that actually provides some challenge? I won't believe until I've played it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Originally posted by spooky donkey
    man you have a bit of a thing for sonic dont ya, ever get any of those cartoons?

I have the older satam series on tape, and Im in the process of downloading the brand spanking new SonicX episodes as they're released. I downloaded about 12 of the JAP eps, at about 100mb each, before I realised; "hey,these arent subbed..."... ****SAKE.

So now,I must wait until either someone subs them, or wait for the weekly dubs.

Brilliant anime though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Originally posted by Tellox
    I have the older satam series on tape, and Im in the process of downloading the brand spanking new SonicX episodes as they're released. I downloaded about 12 of the JAP eps, at about 100mb each, before I realised; "hey,these arent subbed..."... ****SAKE.

I agree it kicks ass.. but where are u downloading from? I got the first 6 episodes from kazaa and they were all subbed. Look for files called Sonic X - Episode 01.avi , Sonic X - Episode 02.avi , etc etc.. btw these are roughly 180mb each :|

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Yep i d-loadin the anime too fekin cooool

BUT

your STA thingy doesnt work on my comp...is it not compat wit XP???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Im running it fine with XP... if its missing CNC32.dll though, leave/pm me your email addy and I'll mail it to you..

Advertisement