Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the state of internet in Prague?

Options
  • 12-09-2003 3:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

Can you get Broadband over there? Is there a website where I could find out what countries have what level of internet infastructure (if that sounds right) and the price range?

If not then if someone could tell me the state of prague i'd be gratefull.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭The Insider

Was just over there a couple of weeks ago, the hostel I stayed in was using ISDN, did not try any internet cafes as I was only there for a couple of days. I say the phone network is quite old, A lot of the public telephones I was on would drop the connection after 5/10 mins and there was generally a lot of interference on them. Plus with the flooding they had last year I am sure that messed up a few phone lines :)
    Check out this link for more info http://www.telecom.cz/firmy_e/sluzby_site_internet_a_ip/index.php

Advertisement