Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

proft for clubs

Options
  • 12-09-2003 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

What is the most amount of profit you have made for your club in CM4. Mine is 30mil with tottenham in one season.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Do you mean how much you yourself have made eg player sales or how much the club generated itself?

If it's through sales, I've made zero.
    If it's the club, I dunno something big anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

It took me a few years but I did get pats 25m in the black for a big club I made took alaves from the 29m they start of with to 105m f in two years and thats after spending 25m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Eron

I have made a gross profit of quite alot in a few seasons, getting rid of big players with huge wage bills, getting in new players on ****ty contracts, letting interest and gate receipts generate cash for me, I would say I have made 35m in a couple of games from the 1st season of using mediocre players and getting to 3rd or 4th place in the league.

Advertisement