Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm outta here, so long my good folks, It was fun

Options
  • 20-05-1999 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Well I just recieved my TE bill this month and my Dad hasn't been pleased. The ISDN is being removed by TE in two weeks time and I dunno what to say! I am heartbroken, but at the same time, sick of quake and really wasn't looking forward to having another year of quake in quake3. I am bored of the whole thing...You will see me around alot this weekend but after that, it's bye bye. Later I have some study to go do! But on a more serious note, I am sorry for all the hurt and especially my sexist remarks and the whole big thing with Devore over the past few months. So long, Adios, Bye! Good Luck DK!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

whats this maturity?
    responsibility?

would the real daa please step foward smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I'll believe it when I see it.... We've had "adios" messages from Daa way to often in the past for me to crack open the champagne right now.

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

You selling off your Isdn modem? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 weluvdaa

Ok, I dont know Daa, ive seen him a few times online and im in luv!!! so much so that through my luv of him ive made up an artists interpretation of what his final doing on the Quake community could be (for his own beloved enjoyment), we luv you Daa!! and for you baby and the enjoyment of the entire Quake community , this is my interpretation of "your parting shot"....
    HUGZ!!!!

\/\/e

[This message has been edited by weluvdaa (edited 20-05-99).]

ooh...my site has gone down...Daa baby..can ya gimme some webspace so i can show it...
    kiss...

copy and paste...

****.*****.com/******/files/da.jpg

Those in the know saw it wink.gif

[This message has been edited by weluvdaa (edited 20-05-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭guest

he really was great, and big too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

well at least we've photos to remember you by smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Daa

WeluvDaa, you BETTER be female smile.gif

Davey heegehhgggehheheheehehe...ir

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Sorry Daa to see you go.

I always thought you were a little misunderstood, you a nice chap at times, and you know I stuck my neck out for you many times and had you unbanned a millionth other times. At the end of the day your just you.

We love you for being you. The quake community will never be the same, in fact all those 'Ban Daa Mails' I get will go away. Shame, I enjoyed reading your tactics, even if it was out of hand (speaking of which, Ive enclosed a nice photo of you smile.gif

But after all the sh1te and headache you caused, I thought it was appropriate we got a little payback and put up one of your best shots smile.gif

yurman.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭guest

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

rofl

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Ahahahahaha nice1 smile.gif

Rofl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Daa

LOL MP! THAT IS SICK..but funny smile.gif
    God I look like a monkey in that! ALL THE BESHT!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

/me grins

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

I AM shocked MP.

This board is meant to attract normal SANE newcomers and u post this ABSOLUTELY awful material on the board.

Grow UP.

PAL {!}

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Riker

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

heh, mp didnt edit a pic of Daa and put that stuff in, he edited a pic of himself jipping on his face, then put daa's in.

cmon eric admit the truth and show us the original.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭blaster

Ah well your times has CUM cya round Knobby tongue.gif)

Blaster smile.gif

Yes i will admit to it, MP gave me the original to show his love for me, but he left me! sad.gif
    so Daa, you are the only one!
    baby...
    Hugz

\/\/e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

ah jesus mp i was eating....very sad to see daa go, i only met him once in real life and he was one of the soundest quake players in person

• Advertisement
Advertisement