Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands phenomenal DSL growth

Options
  • 12-09-2003 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

This was on ENN today.
    http://www.electricnews.net/news.html?code=9374926
    I guess we should be thankful that we are scoring high in something. Now if we were to maintain that percentage of growth, we might be getting places.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Indeed. Let's hope that politicians realise the prestige a statistic like this creates and follow up with strong and innovative policies to spur even more growth. Let's be honest, with the situation we're in, it's not hard!

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Unfortunately it's negative.

For example if I had 1 euro last week, and 5 euros this week, I would have increased my value by 500% in a single week! Eat my dust Bill Gates. Not. Well, you see where I'm coming from. Saudi Arabia were #1 according to this. The king probably got his new ADSL connection.

Lies, damn lies and statistics Peter. Stats are a game, you should know that better than anyone. :)

Gimme a number and I'll write a press release for you.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I'm not Peter, sorry. My first name is actually really Urban. While I am related, I did not offer any input into the EircomTribunal web site, apart from hosting it.

Oops-a-daisy, my mistake, sorry. Made that mistake before.

• Advertisement
Advertisement