Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was fisty banned?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

If there's more than one person using an IP then I'm hardly going to block it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hendrix got as far as Hendrix 14 tbh. I get the feeling that he was trying to sneak back in by being more cryptic with his user name - hence the last one that was banned was Hendrix_Unlucky13. The only reason he is still not banned is because of the misleading name he used for his last which was Hendrex_Ivy. Ivy presumably being the IV reference and the ex making up the X. Too cryptic for fun no less!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

anything for 15 minutes of boards.ie fame ***.

coz being famous on boards.ie for 15 minutes will get you noticed....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 freedomF

Dear Fisty,

Although you are at this moment banned, when we The BLP are empowered with our Admin tools we will see to it that you are set free as you committed no crime against boards. Indeed your rather special needs type of posting may have set you aside from the masses but you were obviously banned to please the minority or as Devore put it “regular joe users...”.

This is obviously not the type of Admin we The BLP would be. We believe in fairness to all, equality and other such commendable qualities.

We would ask you to seek solace in daily prayer knowing that one day you will be able to ramble the fresh green grass of boards a free man.

Regards
    The Boards Liberation Party

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fistymcfunk

Originally posted by DeVore

I dunno... I dont understand people who repeatedly return here to tell us how much they dont miss us and how we can go fnck ourselves and that they dont care they have been banned...

DeV.

:rolleyes:

Chief, get over yourself... really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fistymcfunk

i think it was a the screech thing that did it actually, he has the most annoying face, you just wanna punch it and stamp on it and make it dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by freedomF
    Dear Fisty,

Although you are at this moment banned, when we The BLP are empowered with our Admin tools we will see to it that you are set free as you committed no crime against boards. Indeed your rather special needs type of posting may have set you aside from the masses but you were obviously banned to please the minority or as Devore put it “regular joe users...”.

This is obviously not the type of Admin we The BLP would be. We believe in fairness to all, equality and other such commendable qualities.

We would ask you to seek solace in daily prayer knowing that one day you will be able to ramble the fresh green grass of boards a free man.

Regards
    The Boards Liberation Party

Favour.

Stop mutilating my handle..... it makes me paranoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 slothmcfunk

Originally posted by fistymcfunk

Quoted for truth.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

In response to:

I dunno... I dont understand people who repeatedly return here to tell us how much they dont miss us and how we can go fnck ourselves and that they dont care they have been banned...

DeV.

Fisty wrote:
    Originally posted by fistymcfunk

and sloth added:
    Quoted for truth.

The defence rests.

DeV.

ps: Fisty, Sloth runs a message forum you might want to subscribe to.. its more your style :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I <3 fisty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Slother

ps: Fisty, Sloth runs a message forum you might want to subscribe to.. its more your style :)

Quoted for truth from the big butch media mogul himself slothclap.gif. Maybe there should be a link from the prison boards to my place for all the disillusioned to come and plot the evil schemes that we plot while drinking our mothers' lemonade to keep us cool, this fight the power stuff is tiring work lets not forget.

DeV.

I never said I didn't miss you, in fact the time apart has been a period of heartache and lonely nights without you by my side. I care that I've been banned hence the rejuvenation programme thats underway which will set things straight. I get the feeling we're both in this for the long run.

Lots of luv and kisses,
    Sloth.

ps: http://members.boards.ie/sloth/

"Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /sloth/ on this server.

Apache/1.3.28 Server at members.boards.ie Port 80"

^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

fisty was okay. Thank god partyboy was banned though, jumping into threads with "shut up ****" and stuff really pissed me off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

hrmmm surely there is a script that can stop anything with sloth, sl0th, etc from registering :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'm only a newbie and I think this is getting old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭jerk

yeah give it a rest will yiz, fistys dead, let it go.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I believe partyboy is a pseudonym for Fisty (which is itself a pseudonym for Mr Bond).

Anyway, I didnt ban him so direct your hormonally adolescent rage at Regi. kthxbye.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Hey i remember Mr bond, he had a crappy website. didn't like him to much. Sloth if you ever call me snuggles in real life, i will be forced, in keeping with my hard man rep, to disimbowl you and scatter the morrow from your bones accross your rotten carcase. lots of love to you to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

whats peertree house, and can i join.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Boston
    whats peertree house, and can i join.

no.

say boston, you looking for attention again?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Slothon

Originally posted by sykeirl
    hrmmm surely there is a script that can stop anything with sloth, sl0th, etc from registering :D

:D:D:D
    No. Well thats not entirely true, there probably is but I doubt that would slow me down or stop me. I'm afraid due to recent events you're stuck with me for the forseeable future, lucky you. It was the lubly Boston who suggested the multiple account route and I'm quite happy to take it for the time being. Now it's time to get back to some outrageous flirting with my dearest Boston, we've hit the rocks before but it's nothing we can't work out, some people could take a leaf from our books.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

YOU CANNOT SILENCE TEH TRUTH!!!11

You are fighting the fight for us all sloth, only you can destroy the mainframe with your spoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Dont you get it??

It's not a mainframe, it's a software, the destruction of man at board's hands was unstoppable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Slothon

Justice is the devotion to truth, tempered by love.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by Slothon

and persued by a halfwit.

Seriously, isnt it about time the Glenstall Precedent was invoked?

that would be a lorra lorra fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Slothon

You need to a) get outside more b) discover masturbation or c) both...

Cos franky, not many people really give a crap about you ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement