Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newsletter

Options
  • 12-09-2003 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all
    Has anyone worked with newsletter creation? Do you know of the various issue you would have using a form?

Wanted to set up a form but the newsletter application we use would not track the link, is there any way around it?

Also, any other things watch out for.
    Appreciate

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭FreeHost

Might need a few more details, what are you using to handle the form action.

If you are using a programme to create the newsletter. Start off by checking that there is an absolute link to the script that is handling the form.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

I'll jump in looking for info also...

What programs do you use to make nice HTML newsletters etc - anything I send e.g. HTML mail from Outlook does'nt appear properly when received - although companies sending me mails look great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Serbian

In work we send HTML newsletters created in Dreamweaver. We test them in Outlook on PC and Mac, and most of the popular webmail clients like Eircom, Hotmail and Yahoo. It always looks fine in all of the clients. There is a problem using style sheets however so we have avoided using them for the moment until we figure out how to make them work properly in webmail clients.

Advertisement