Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bug In EP5?

Options
  • 12-09-2003 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭

I think I may have found a bug.
    I was issued £20.5mil at the begining of this season (06/07 season 5) for transfers.
    After making bid for Cristiano Ronaldo of £13mil cash + £20mil after 24 months and then all those other clauses like money after certain amount of league appearances, money per league appearance and goals, well it was worth a possible £59mil.

Anyway, now instead of £500,000 for my transfer funds I have £59mil!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Have a look at your finances screen, it could be that your board have taken out a big loan to underwrite some more transfer dealings.

Apart from that I can't think of an explanation.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Ah yes, they took out a loan.
    Dunno why though, the club is rich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I was playing with alaves had over 100m in the bank they gave me a measly budget of 16m but then when I bid for a few players they took out a loan for 8m too give me extra cash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

it's crazy...
    i wanted ronaldo and Diego 9brazilian plays for Santos)
    and i thought i could only get one player due to my measly 24million i got for tranfers from the inter milan board.

Now i thought i'd sign ronaldo at the end of the season instead so i'll have money then right?

i sign diego for just the right amount (24million) and suddenly i have 50 million of a loan...

is there any way i can change ronaldo's transfer date or should i leave it as it is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

You could just witdraw the transfer and then bid again altough you risk loosing him to somone else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

well he wants to move anyway but it's so hard to get hood bids for your players and get a good deal with the computer!

Advertisement