Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

• 12-09-2003 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Is it possible to get custom avatars (e.g. biohazard symbol). i'll supply file with proper size and reg and what not. just want to know if possible. cheers

(sorry, i realise this could be on suggestions, but ye moderate 'em both and it is more of an admin Q than a suggestion)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

You have two possibilities for getting your avatar ...

(1) - Cloud might go mad and install a load of new default avatars and the avatar you want might be included in this lot by some fluke. Mind you, I don't know if he does that any more.

(2) - Sign up for the supporters pack, and uploading your own avatar is one of the extra features we give you on boards. You can sign up at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/signup.php
    This is mainly a way for people to give something back to boards and includes some journal space and the use of our photopost space (and hopefully more in the future).

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

cheers. when i get money. i will subscribe. when i get time also. cheers man.

Advertisement