Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Rule!

• 12-09-2003 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Dont they? And so does their web site free shipping and good prices....2 day delivery...very good.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i've an audigy2 and 6.1 speakers from creative and found no fauls whats so ever

never dealt with the site directly though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

i don't know about their website(i'm not a web designer), but their products ROCK! i have an Audigy2 also, and it ROCKS! very nice sound and + Cambridge Soundworks are good too, their Digital 2.1 are very very nice speakers with great sound! very clear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,649 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Originally posted by Cr3m0
    i've an audigy2 and 6.1 speakers from creative and found no fauls whats so ever

never dealt with the site directly though

Yeah me too - they rock :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭uzami

the special offers on their website are fantastic value

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭alexbrowne40

Originally posted by uzami
    the special offers on their website are fantastic value

i know i bought the Audigy platinum Ex. Ordered at 10pm on wednesday and arived on friday......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

dam u bstards i wish i had enuf money to buy a sweet 5.1 sound set up any one sellin a second hand one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

erm there not that expensive i got 6.1 speakers from elara for 129 euros on special offer and got the audigy2 from komplett at 89 euros so 200 odd and u got a home cinema on your pc

Advertisement