Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MI6 spylist and Tomlinson's affadavit

Options
  • 22-05-1999 4:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Just for those of you who might be interested, despite huge efforts by the Brits to get their hands on the stuff Tomlinson posted about MI6 and the Diana stuff, ppl got copies or apparent copies of it.
    Decide for yourself, the links are below :

The spylist :
    http://www.anaserve.com/~wethepeople/mi6-spylist.html

The sworn Affadavit, take it England :
    http://www.anaserve.com/~wethepeople/tomlin3.htm

This might be more than a little off-topic, but better than Hobbes looking for E.T.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

sure all hobbes had to do was cast his eyes towards ul for alien lifeforms wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

I mean im not one of those conspiracy-bots or anything, but i'd recommend readin that affadavit.
    Was sposed to be doing an all-nighter study and as usual ABS kicked in and two of us ended up reading loadsa stuff on the net, theories about it. Most of it was the usual sh!t, weirdos claiming all sorts of bull, but there was a site, a messageboard like this where most ppl who were talkin on it were very well informed.
    I'm not a Diana fan by any stretch of the imagination, any prat can go and be nice to everyone and campaign for sh!te in front of an adoring public, it's a bit sad that with all her begging the public for money for the campaigns, that the b!tch went and left twenty-three million pounds sterling of a personal fortune to her sons,who will soon have more money than God, regardless.

There are a few interesting points made on a few of the sites I was reading :

1) In Tomlinsons sworn affadavit, he remembered reading in MI6 files about an MI6 agent they had planted in the Ritz hotel. May or may not have been Henri Paul, but if it was it could explain how of all the routes he took, the leper went into a tunnel that just happened to have all the cameras in it "broken". If he was workin for them, it's typically british that they'd knock off that poor bastid too, to tidy it up, he might have been told of a different plan.

2) Also in the affadavit, Tomlinson was shown a plan to kill Milosevic that was never done. However, it involved crashing the limousine in a tunnel, using a strobe light to blind the driver, some preliminary reports stated that a bright flash was seen before the crash was heard in the tunnel. The reason for a tunnel was obviously as said in the statement, for the proximity of tons of concrete and of course to lessen the chance of accidental witnesses.

3) The fact that there is an Act passed in the UK, that is effectively Govt censorship, that they can declare a topic that is NOT allowed to be discussed in the media, and gives officials the power to walk into a newspaper/radio/tv station and take it over if the banned topic is spoken of. Lately added to this list was the subject of foul play in the death of Diana. It's actually not allowed.

4) The fact that even though after seven months the French Officials officially stated that they had no reason whatsoever to believe that cause of Diana's death was anything other than fast drunk driving. If that is the case, and its so simple, why is the investigation still open?

5) QUOTE : "If you recall, intial reports had her out of the car and walking around with little more than a broken arm and some cuts and bruises. One would tend to believe those early reports, because the press hasn't had time to be manipulated yet. Now, Dr. Mallaiz appears on the scene. Did Diana tell him she was pregnant and did he in turn give her something to sedate her until the SAMU ambulance arrived. The dr. has changed his story so many times it is hard to know what to think. Finally, I suspect that the fatal injuries were inflicted in the ambulance. The establishment decided that even with Dodi out of the way, a muslim half-sibling of the future king was out of the question. The travel time to the hospital was just too long. The crash happened at 12:25, the ambulance left at 1:25 and arrived at the hospital at 2:05, a total of 1hr40 minutes. "
    In fairness, even Mickah's mini would do 3.8 miles in less than 40 minutes with a siren blaring smile.gif

6) This thing about her possibly being pregnant. A blood test would have shown that. However, for no reason, the Britiah advised that no blood test was to be performed. There still hasn't been a UK inquiry into the death, and it nearly two years afterwards.

7) On that messageboard, the ppl there have been reading newspaper articles for ages, watched documentaries etc., seem to be well informed as i said before. We posted a few questions on it, and the girl who seems to be on it all the time (a Conspiracy theory version of Adra smile.gif ) posted stuff up there this mornin (ignore the brutal spelling in her reply):

On such a big road, i.e. one of the main ateries through Paris, how come there was no traffic behind the merc close enuff to see what happened?

"The merc was being persued by paparazi, who claim to have not seen the accident but come across it seconds layer. Brenda Wells was at a junction leading into the tunnel and made a witness statement about the merc being chased by two cars and then she vanished into apparent thin air and has never been mentioned again. Certainly she has never guested on any talk shows or been interviewed by newspaper to my knowledge,nor it seems did she attend Herve Stephens special meeting where he tried to get all witnesses together and make a picture from their interviews, because so many witnesses contradicted themselves and each other..
    A witness 'Levy' who claims to have been in front of the merc and gave evidence of a 'flashing light' just before the crash is now considered to be a doubtful witness by the investigating judge Herve Stephen. The road traffic videos around the tunnel and leading up to the tunnel were out of action that night. "

Who did the tests on Henri Paul that said he was on pills etc? could they have been faked?

The French investigating team, therefor the French mortuary medicals did the blood tests on Henri Paul which showed up alcohol and pills in HPs blood stream. this test was performed and released very quickly unlike any other info on the crash.
    Family & MAF called for more blood tests. the French wanted HP buried very quickly and refused the family permission later the exhume the body for more tests.
    Many months later it appeared that the blood also contained enough carbon dioxide to stun an elephant. No other passengers in the crash had Carbon monoxide in there blood stream. It has not been sufficiently explained how this amount of Carbon dioxide got into Henry Pauls blood
    He certainly did not live long enough to inhale it at moment of impact.Suggestion have been inhalation from broken exhaust pipe at moment of crash or carbon monoxide leaking from air bag)
    the amount of Carbon monoxide in his blood stream ment that he would have been unable to stand let alone drive a car.
    the conclusion must be therefore that the carbon monoxide was introduced into Henri Pauls blood in the merc OR it was not his blood!
    this board believes ( I hope thats ok with everyone?)that the blood was swapped at the labs and that it could have been the blood of a suicide victim who had killed themselves with pills . alcohol and exhaust fumes.
    Henry Paul was not the alcoholic the media wished us to believe he was. his liver did not show alcohol abuse and he had a routine medical check for his pilots license just days before the crash.
    It does transpire from the tomlinson web site that tomlinson believes Henry Paul worked for MI6
    certainly his job as security officer at the ritz would be a bonus for MI6 and it would explain large sumns of unaccounted money being paid into his bank account.

What was sposed to be contained in the CIA files on Diana?

As far as we know the CIA files on diana show that she was bugged and listened to for most of her married life.
    Agents also appeared to follow her around and pretend to be waiters in restaurants and cabin crew on flights etc etc..
    Records of all of her phone calls are on file and some of the content of these calls have been leaked to the press interestingly the calls released to the public show a negative spin on diana.
    Interestingly when diana claimed that she was under continual surveillance she was accused of being 'paranoid' and worse by a member of the British government who was also a close friend of Prince Charles. so diana knew she was being bugged (unfortunately she thought her mobile safe) but her insistance that she was being bugged added to the medias' picture of her as a neurotic looney'
    al Fayed wants these documents to give the judge investigating the crash

the CIA say that this was done and her private calls listened too to 'protect her from terrorists'

Decide for ureselves lads, I know I have gone WAAAY off-topic, but it's interesting.
    Easy know I have an exam in four hours, and I writing SH!TE like this.

Z.

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 22-05-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

That was an interesting read, and now i`m going to the bar smile.gif..

Ro(freedom is at hand)nin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Critic

utter ****e
    its all heresay,and who formulated the pregnant diana rumours?3 months later when knobs with nothing else to think up said it would have been a problem cause of that fayed fella and his citizenship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I heard the "preggers Diana" rumour a couple of days BEFORE the death, in fact. I remember someone saying, on hearing it, that wouldn't it be very funny for the king to have a muslim half-brother... I guess MI6 didn't see the funny side.

British society, particulrly the upper echelons of it, lends itself to this kind of conspiracy. I for one do not believe for a minute that there was no foul play in the death of Princess Di. The timing was just too convenient... the lack of witnesses... the fact that the cameras weren't working that night.... the contradictory forensics.

I don't buy it.

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

I go with whatever Sky News says happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

There is another conspiracy theroy that the CIA had her killed, because she was going to push through a world wide ban on landmines and only USA and some other country weren't happy about it (only 2 countries disagreed).

This will be another JFK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

u killed her hobbes, with your cardboard tinfoil axe wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I agree with Von

Sky dont lie, they are our friends

Bringers of Dream Team, South Park and The Simpsons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

yeah that tinfoil could take an eye out

• Advertisement
Advertisement