Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damian.......

Options
  • 23-05-1999 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

!!
    YOU HAVE LOST THE RESPECT OF THE QUAKE COMMUNITY! YOU MAY NOT ENTER ANY OF OUR MANY NATIONWIDE HOSPITALS AND/OR CHURCHES EVER AGAIN!
    NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE CHURCHES FOR YOU YOUNG MAN!!

pffffffff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

DAMIAN

U BOLD UNRESPECTFUL BOLD BOY {!}

Why can't we all just GET ALONG {!}

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

I FORGOT TO PUT IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH LOGO.. NOOOOOOOOOOO

-MEMBER OF THE HOSPITAL BUILDING COMMUNITY OF COMMUNITY MEMBERS OF QUAKE COMMUNITY- HELPING YOU PUT THE "U" IN COMMUNITY-RELATED-PUBLIC-HEALTH-DIVISORIAL-SPENDING!! NO REALLY WE ARE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

LOOK, SUM, WHATTT-EVERRRRRRRRR, I DO NOT WANT TO ARGUE WITH YOU ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT OK?........WHUTEVER

on a serious note though, the quake community has been good to me for the last 2 years and i dont feel dissapointed at all, i will build a church in the communitys honour

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

Like a flying banana he rose from the dead {!}

Advertisement