Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heeeeeeeelp with config!!!!! pleeease!

Options
  • 23-05-1999 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

My config is going all weird.

When I press '1' in CA to join the blue team it comes up 'unknown command +ijump3'. But there isn't anything called ijump in my config. There hasn't been for nearly a year now!!. I've tried rebinding the keys, i've tried "bind 1 "impulse 1"" but nothing works!.

My config keeps switching back to left and right being turning instead of sidestepping.

Enter switches from jump to switch weapon!

Any ideas what's wrong? none of these binds are in any config on my machine at the moment.

By the way, Daaaa, next time try asking the person what's wrong instead of launching into your obnoxious li'l sh1t routine. Thought you were gone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

sometimes the CA server can exec a different config
    just try type "exec cfg.cfg" at console and it should work

something to do with the frontend the server uses...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

simple solution...delete config.cfg from ure arena directory. the next time u run clan arena, exec ure cfg...hay presto problem solved smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

Make every config you have in id1 and all the other dir's like arena blank and read only, apart from your config. Quake writes to ure congfig.cfg every time you quit and when you join a server like CA it autoexec's it.

Advertisement