Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what do you think about the french attitude toward US foreigner policies?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

Originally posted by Geromino

Who said anything that you were an American or are you one of those exestentialists "who think they are American," or "i am a real American," or "everyone is American." I probably would guess you are now going to state "I was born there" or something to that affect.

Being that I was born to American parents who were in turn born to American parents, that I'm an official American citizen with a SS # and an American passport...those little realities would make me...at least in most rational person's minds as well as any documentation at relevant agencies in America...American.
    Being that your banned for being obusive I'm not contemplating your response anytime soon. Hopefully you'll use that time to reflect upon how to argue like an adult...because until such time as you do that I'm not going to respond to your other posts.

Advertisement