Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy T-shirts?

• 13-09-2003 9:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone knows any good sites to buy T-shirts from. there are very few shops in Ireland- (h)asha being the only one that springs to mind and a few crazy ones in Templebar but they stock very little.
    Shipping charges are pretty bad on most sites i'v been on.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

have you tried www.fanfire.com

never used but have browsed

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

What type of t-shirts are you after?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

ordered two very good shirts off emp.de a couple of weeks ago but they still havnt arrived yet and im starting to worry...

freinds of mine have ordered plenty of stuff off it before with no hassel tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

Well i was looking for a Pink Floyd Tshirt. I like black Tshirts with band names and album covers on them.

Try www.infinity1.com I always use it because there is a huge selection available from it. It is American so you're likely to pay a large sum for postage and tax etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Sound Cellar have a few rocking tshirts... metallica, iron maiden and the like, aint cheap tho due to the small stock they keep.

Originally posted by Kali
    Sound Cellar have a few rocking tshirts... metallica, iron maiden and the like, aint cheap tho due to the small stock they keep.
    They have Iron Maiden and Metallica t-shirts in the SC?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

Originally posted by Kali

news to me too!

....must check that out.

a friend of mine also orderes alot of stuff off ebay, brand new t-shirts and such.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

i find its usually cheapest to buy directly from the band's website (provided they offer them, of course)

Entombed for example will sell you T-shirt for 15 and 20 yoyo's (depending how they're stocked) including tax and postage!!

www.entombed.org (or was it .net ?)

also, see MetalBlade in Europe (www.metalblade.de)
    check www.metalmerchant.de - AWESOME German mailorder!

God Dethroned's frontman Henri runs a label called Cold Blood Industries - major mailorder & cheap too!

Find the link on www.goddethroned.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Sound cellar have quite a nice selection, especially in comparison to other places like Asha *shudder*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Just remembered another one www.plastichead.co.uk

The downside is you cant see the T-shirts (!), so you gotta know what you're going for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

Sound cellar is pretty good for metal t-shirts. Just tell them what band you're after or look at the list on the wall beside the counter (on the right as you walk in).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

I have order t-shirts, etc from the following online outlets

cdnow.com - if they have them

direct from the bands websites (if they have them)

or if you are in Amsterdam, there is a t-shirt shop near Amsterdamn Square that does fantastic shirts. I got my quality all over Slayer print (green head) that I normally wear in Brux.

http://www.headbangersdelight.com/ - never bought from them, but they are based in USA and seem to cover a wide range of stuff

Advertisement