Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eicon Diva 2.02 PCI

Options
  • 13-09-2003 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭

i bought one of these to increase my pings to servers and while it does do just that one problem is that when i want to connect to the internet i got to go in to control panel>system>device Manager>select the modem>ISDN and then switch type or d channel protocol that's set at national ISDN 1 (NI-1)

i basically have to click configure then ok the exit out of all the system properties and then connect

it's kind of annoying to do that everytime i want to use the internet

does any1 have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

Never experienced this and i've configured about 30 of those cards. Once I set the protocol to Euro ISDN it stays. Try running the configuration program that comes with the card and set the protocol there?

Also if you are not using version 3.1 of the software, tru downloading it from http://www.eicon.com/support/helpweb/software.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

what should it be set on European ISDN or Nationtal or some other will

i'm download the drivers atm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

It won't connect unless its set to european.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i had it set to natioanal and it connected but only after what i did as what i explained above

Advertisement