Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports wont work

Options
  • 13-09-2003 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

http://score.planetfootball.com/index.html

This wont work for me in work on WINNT with Ie5.5 it did work the very 1st week of the season but now i get white screen with "errors on page".

please help BBC is crap for up to the minute scores :)

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Have you tried another browser, like opera or firebird? That'll tell you if it's specifically related to IE :)

Other than that try clearing the cookies n stuff for the site but I'm sure you've done that already, so I'd try another browser...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

NT in work and im not allowed hack the SAM files to get the amdin password to sintall things.

Tried the cookies but think its a macromedia or flash error whicher that popup box is ,i dont know cos i cant see it :d

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Ya don't need admin access to install either Opera or Firebird, alhough Firebird doesn't work on our NT install in work, grr :mad:

Oh and when ARE you allowed to hack the SAM files? Just do it ;)
    (note: I may not have just told you to do that, 'tis bold.)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I am using it right now on NT 4 and IE 5.5... No probs at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Dammit still wont work here is the error if anyone can understand it.

Line 18
    Char 1
    Error: undefined is undefined
    Code 0
    Url http/.score.planetfootball.com.index.html

Please help BBC sucks monkeys :(

kdjac

• Advertisement
Advertisement