Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is chocolate an aphrodisiac for you?

• 13-09-2003 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

Chocolate ads really annoy me! I don't think chocolate is erotic at all! It's good to fill your stomach quickly if you're hungry or if you feel like tasting something sweet after a meal.

Down with silly chocolate ads !!!

Is chocolate an aphrodisiac for you? 1 vote

Yes!
    0% 0 votes
    No way!
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

You're a scarily normal human being, for a girl! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Originally posted by simu
    Down with silly chocolate ads !!!
    Especially those that suggest eating two squares of chocolate is an occasion worthy of locking all the doors, running a hot bubble bath etc.

I did like the recent ’not for girls’ Yorkie ads though-and I love Yorkies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

Chocolate is not an aphrodisiac for me :p More of a soother for sexual frustrations ...... and PMS ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I hate that Yorkie ad. Not for Girls...bollox! I love Yorkies...screw the knob who thought that ad was a good idea.

Anyway! No, chocolate doesn't make me horny. It makes me fat and if I eat too much of it coz it's yummy chocolate then I feel sick. Ain't nothin' sexy about that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Yeah, the yorkie ad is dumb. But the new galaxy ads are so bad that I can't buy that product anymore. Whenever I see the bars in shops, I get homicidal urges directed towards the actors in the ads!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I can only see chocolate being an aphrodisiac in a "I'll have sex with you if you give me that choccy bar" sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

In the shop I work in, everytime this woman comes in and sees the wrapper for the Yorkie bar I get a lecture on why we shouldnt stock it because it's sexist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

which chocolate is it, where she's on a train and she says oh of course you can stay late in the pub, just becuase she has this big bar of choccie in her purse.

Chocolate doesn't make me horny but red wine does!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

It's actually funny how the effects of chocolate and other products, as depicted on TV ads, can only be got, for the most part, from illegal substances in reality!

Advertisement