Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA - ticket prices

• 13-09-2003 4:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

Im a big supporter of the Gaa.. (from the north) ... i dont mind giving money to support a the local club or any gaa thing but €50 for an all-ireland final ticket is feckin mental...

I paid more or less for Slane, but at it was an all day event... not a 4 hour rip off....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,295 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

€50 is a bit high for an amateur game in my opinion.
    Then again though they must pay off the huge cost of building Croke Park .
    However once this is paid off they will have no excuses but the price will still go up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I was going to go until I saw the prices. 50yoyo is too steep for my taste. That's an increase of 15 over the 35 they were charging for the smae seats for the semis.

100 for two tickets and an overnight stay in Dublin would have cost way too much. Even for a loyal rebel.

Advertisement