Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mutu is the dogs bollocks

• 13-09-2003 5:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

they are saying he has the speed of Rush and the finishing of Lineker,Duffer Gronk and Joey Cole all with assists today.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Oh hows he making me eat my words :D

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭marct

Well Smuckers, we did try to tell them but no-one wanted to listen...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Thought he looked a bit odd allright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

'they are saying he has the speed of Rush'

Ian Rush wasn't a pace-merchant he was a poacher!!!!!!!!!!!

and a good one at that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I think they mean the timing of his runs he's alot faster than Rushy, his work rate is second to none.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Duff and Mutu are going to do great damage to every defence they play against. Mutu times his runs with Duff's passes to perfection, and Duff can get into to great passing positions with all his twisting and turning.
    It wouldn't surprise me if Duff and Mutu are the only players to retain their positions in the Chelsea starting 11.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭JohnnyBravo

i thought the team was far more balanced without veron

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Originally posted by smuckers
    I think they mean the timing of his runs he's alot faster than Rushy, his work rate is second to none.:)

I have to disagree on the work rate thing. Of all the footy games I have been at and seen on TV, the guy with the best work rate has to be Andy Cole when he was at Man U. He ran down every ball whether it was a corner or going wide, he ran at every ball whenther it was a good or bad pass and he did not stop, the only problem was his ratio which was not very high in comparison with others in the premiership.

Johnny we missed Veron's creative edge that all changed when Joey Cole came on, Frank Lampard had a terrible first half goal aside he was poor he was much better in the second half, Duff and Mutu linked up brilliantly.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭ChumpStain

He is indeed the dogs bollocks but he'd want to be for £16.5M, and I'd just like to say why did they even buy Veron he does nothing of what I've seen anyway. I have a good feeling about Chelsea in the Champions League this season.

• Advertisement

Chump I've seen all of CFC's games on CFC TV, good against Liverpool solid against Leic impressed with him against Blackburn his range of passing will be a key factor this season. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭JohnnyBravo

we were jammy last night pure jammy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

And that's a fact, best part of thirty million up front ad leaving duff on the bench and it took Duff to come on and a defender to win the game.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Crespo looked very andy cole last nite, but it was his first game I suppose, veron looked handy last nite.

Advertisement