Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost IOLBB & not receiving mail

• 13-09-2003 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

After having IOLBB for about 3 weeks, I lost it Thursday morning.
    Iol support tell me that they have to get Eircom to trip a switch in the exchange. They seem quite laid back about it, and now say that Eircom ay do it on Monday morning.
    I have also discovered that I have not been receiving mail thru Iol mail server for several days. People have started calling me up asking why no reply.
    Other mail which is copied elsewhere has turned up there but not on Iol pop mail.
    Someplace along the line, I am trying to earn a living from a few websites and this is killing me.

If IOLBB dont wake up, how do I break the contract with them?
    How long would it take good ould Eircon to enable the same line or another one thru them?

You know in 6 years, Indigo never did anything like this to me. Why did I ever think of leaving them.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I'm not being smart or anything, but if I was depending on my internet connection to make a living, i'd have a business dsl product which has SLA agreements....
    You're not going to get anything done on a weekend as their 2nd level people don't work weekends and I doubt they could even do anything as it's really out of their hands if it's something in the exchange.
    Have you been getting error messages on your email client? Are you able to access IOL webmail?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭ken90

I have been using Indigo for 6 years without a problem.

I have a single PC with only small download and some email.

I should not need the Business product.
    From these Boards it seems to be no better anyway!

Im off line since Thursday 9 AM a bit more than the weekend.
    If I have to go for a business product the Eircom support seems to be better; see Boards.

Any ideas about the IOL contract, (I cant say I did not sign it)

Advertisement