Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoking Ban

• 13-09-2003 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

I cant wait for the freakin New Year....at last you can go to the freakin pub ..have a few beers without stinkin of soot smoke the next day...You can sit in peace without the next table ..3 motts and three shave heads lashin into the stout and the 20 purple SC with the rubber band around the lighter...Know wor ah meyan... At he end of the night the have hammered into the fags goodo and the place is reeking.....

Call me me freakin intolerant but Im fugged if im paying to hospitalise those shower when they clog up Beaumont in 2017

No way Jose

BT

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

^
    How to win friends and influence people.

/me lights up.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭one-angry-dwarf

i agree, i hate coming home from the pub and having my clothes and hair stinking of smoke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

@Billy Turdhed You are this ' ' close to having your post edited/deleted if you are posting on this board again please keep it civil.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement