Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEAM.IE TRIALS.

Options
  • 23-05-1999 9:25pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, you wanted them you got them.
    Tomb cannot make scotland due to the date change. This means we have to find at least one new player.

I am going to sort out a night in the nethouse for trials. I am aiming at Sunday 6th of June. Sorry if thats in examtime but we leave for scotland on the 25th. Thats as late as I can leave it.

Monday the 7th is a Bankholiday so no work etc.

More as I finalise it.

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

heh
    let the back stabing, *****ing and bribing of DeV begin smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

I offer 2 3 humped camels and 500 shekels, also i would like to wager 300 shekels on the newcomer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

How do you plan on selecting the person over one day?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I think you are looking for the bazar, further down the list :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

Well Tom,

Waht exactly will these *trials*, (I call them prerehearsed excuses) consist of?

Possible a few FFA's, a few games of CA, a dm3 challenge, a few duels?

All in 1 afternoon, starting WHEN, ending WHEN, can mommy watch, where's my shoes ?, how does Jo get there, is there a map?, will the other *members* have to prove themselves?
    How much does the Cafe cost?
    Have you a willyless groovee?
    Are hacked skins allowd?
    Hacked (bettered) shaft and rox mdl's, are u allowd wear casual atire, or is it suit and tie only, will there be a nice friendly accomodating atmosphere? a community of loving quake chums all singing and playing together?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

I shure hope so PEL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Possibly a Newcomer will emerge that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

eh no, it will be between 3 or 4 ppl, most ppl know who they are.

any of you seen matrix btw? it rox.

Z.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

ok so zero,

lemme guess - its between these players who rock:

mickah,
    chaos,
    jay,
    overlord,
    lorcan,
    blade?

Or is koops interested in teamplay yet? Have I missed anyone?

By the way - has anyone watched the fusion UK demos? Ser has gone from ninja to uber-crazy-good. That UK team is unbeatable imo and would smack 9 down no problem.

eArThWoRm_JiM.

p.s. if ireland do crap it's cos of clan arena. What a braindead mod tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

ye lorcan would 0wn....
    i KNOW this sounds absurd but in my experience id have Daa down as a candidate
    if he stopped slaggin 100% of his team mates in wars, but i understand hell probably never make it smile.gif

pat

• Advertisement
Advertisement