Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are You Back In Carlow?

• 14-09-2003 3:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,311 ✭✭✭✭

Hi.
    Roll call.
    If yer back in Carlow, as in living down there now, say so.
    Wanna see who's back.

Me will be down on Monday the 15th, evening, sometime.

Esp. those who are part of / wanna b part of COMPSOC.
    Get the hours sorted with the libarery peds, and the "admins".
    Also, see if we can get the nice new PC's. *droll*
    Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I'm not back yet because I'm still waiting for some stupid damn autumn results. Don't know if I will be back or not until those results are out.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

I've been here all summer (Yippeeeeeee), saw a few people around town and in Foundry last night.

There was Mary, Kieron, Steven, erm (more compsoc ppl I assume), there were some other ppl there but I couldnt put a name to their face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Jesus Jerry! best poll ever! LOL, I'll be back tomorrow, don't know what to vote, at least give us an Atari Jag! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

*taps fingers*
    monday afternoon .... c'mon time ... hurry up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Me too. Oh hang on, I live here anyway!

• Advertisement

wooo
    house is quite excellent
    now all i need to do is clear head flu - that or just contaminate the rest of the house - if i have to suffer they should too!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,311 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by Sinnocence
    wooo
    house is quite excellent
    now all i need to do is clear head flu - that or just contaminate the rest of the house - if i have to suffer they should too!!!

U ****in eejit. Gave me the cold. Ah well, **** happens (just look at our ecomony). U going out 2nite to the Freshers ball?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Sean gave Jerry a cold all ready hehehehehe
    so you 2 gettin on Really well then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,311 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by Moonbeam
    Sean gave Jerry a cold all ready hehehehehe
    so you 2 gettin on Really well then?

That sounds bad :rolleyes:
    I get on well wit most peds, and Sean's sound, so all's good.

freshers ball ?

im goin to bed ... well mp3s and games .... close to my bed ... hmmm games
    games vs. food .... games won ;(
    stupid cillian showing me games shops when i had money to spend [on food]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

who need food when u have games. sure after a few hours of gaming, no one needs food......ww)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Hey, im back, unfortunatley not in forth year as was the original plan, but repeating project in third, so not so bad, have had hardly any internet access all summer so be prepared for endless ammounts of gibberish until I make up for wasted time.

gogo

GoGo what course are you doing?

Am doing computer systems management 3.
    well i have it done, am just repeating my project this year so only have a few hours a week.

Same class as me then... I still havent decided on my project yet.

Who have you got for your project tutor kegan, hope and pray its not caroline byrne, i think I have martin grogan, which is not bad, i had him for a class before and he's not a bad lecturer.

I've John Fogarty tommorrow morning.
    We had Carloline last year for a subject and she's lovely, well she passed us all lol

Agree that she is lovely, but she is rather lacking in computing knowledge, John Fogarty is really nice and a good lecturer, so you should have no problems there. I have to be in tomorrow as well so might see you up there.

The labs are opened all day wednesday now which is great, last year we had to fight to get in to them outside of scheduled time table hours - well as i am repeating, you can see that i didn't really put up much of a fight.

Advertisement