Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing over CPS from eircom to UTV?

Options
  • 14-09-2003 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

How long does it take from internet signup with UTVip for eircom to switch the cps to UTVip? Would like to know when I am gone from eircom. The internet worked straight away.

BTW, Has anyone got the anti slamming leter from eircom?

James

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Originally posted by Bond-James Bond
    How long does it take from internet signup with UTVip for eircom to switch the cps to UTVip? Would like to know when I am gone from eircom. The internet worked straight away.

James

I think they told me it was up to ten working days but happened faster than this. Ring utvip support and they will give you a definite answer. Once you sign up, they will confirm that you are registered with them and up n running per email. They also advise all customers to double check that the cps switch has in fact been made by €ircon ..presumeably, they sometimes *cough* forget...(forgotten what the procedure was exactly - i think they give you a couple of digits to crunch in to test it?).

No. Whats this??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

Originally posted by Bond-James Bond

It can take up to 10 days. In my experience, it did. You can call 0111222333 to check and you should hear a welcome message. If you hear a dead or engaged tone you are still being billed by eircom for calls.

Depends. What are you talking about? I received a letter telling me the three conditions for changing CPS, and if I thought they hadn't been followed I should contact eircom.

Advertisement