Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carragher Out For 6 Months

• 14-09-2003 12:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭

It is reported tha Jamie carragher has suffered a broken Leg and is out for 6 Months. Having also lost Baros yesterday Will the Injuries affect liverpools season aor will it be a blessing that the much praised youngstees will have to be given a chance?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I saw that on Sky Sports News and I was delighted. Maybe we will see more of Finnan in the left back postion so he can play there for Ireland and push O'Shea into centre half. Houllier was lucky he brought in a few players in the summer. I pity the pool fans, haven to watch more of the regular goal scorer, Heskey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's an absolute disgrace that Liverpool will be deprieved of on of the best defenders in the Premiership for six months while Lucas Neill will get off with a one match suspension. Neill made no attempt to play the ball and clearly only had one objective in his mind - to hit Carragher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

ah ha ha ha, no more boring football from now on! Houllier is FORCED to play a more creative right back. this is great news for football. pool's defence will be no longer watertight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Sajan

I saw that on Sky Sports News and I was delighted...

That is probably the most pathetic thing I have ever read on this website. These players are professional footballers sent out week after week to entertain the crowds and give everything for there team. And you might say that Jamie Carragher isn't the most exciting player around there is no doubting his commitment and dedication to the Liverpool cause.
    For someone to say they are delighted with a horrific injury like that really pisses me off. What a ****ing idiot you are Eireboy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

You are all glad a player is out for 6 months? How nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

oh thats lovely lads. you shouldn't wish that on anyone. i think Neill should be suspended for 6 months aswell, that maybe would learn him!

Originally posted by Sajan
    That is probably the most pathetic thing I have ever read on this website. These players are professional footballers sent out week after week to entertain the crowds and give everything for there team. And you might say that Jamie Carragher isn't the most exciting player around there is no doubting his commitment and dedication to the Liverpool cause.
    For someone to say they are delighted with a horrific injury like that really pisses me off. What a ****ing idiot you are Eireboy.
    Jesus calm down, he hasn't died, he has a broken leg! I don't support any team in the premiership and I couldn't really care if a player gets injured unless its to the benefit of an Irish player. There are players out there sitting on the bench who actually wish that players get injured so they can get there chance.

Stephen Henchoz just sayed that he hopes Robbie Keane is injured for the Ireland -v- Swizz match.I am wishing that as many Swizz players are going to be out of the Ireland match as possible. I'm sure there would be plenty of happy people out there who would be happy to see van Nistlerooy out for that lenght of time, are they all "****ing idiots"?

You missed my point. I was talking about a Sportsman and you thinking that is good about anyone is really pathetic mate.

You must have missed my point. I am not alone. I'd say 90% of people would be happy to see a player injured to the benefit of the team or players they support but i don't think much people on these forums would admit it as I am used to the people on these forums.

Forget that its the shy Carragher! If it was a more aggressive or a Man U player it would be a different story.

No Way. I'd hate to see that happen to anyone. Regardless of team or any other commitments. Seriously. It's terrible to see young athletes injured. Anyone injured for that matter.

• Advertisement

Well this has turned in to the normal crap as always.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Tis a real shame to see him out for that long. It will be no doubht Finna and Riise playing at the full back positions which could prove interesting. Still a shame to have have lost both Carragher and Baros in the one game. Perhaps Pongolle will get a run now who knows..

Tis a real shame to see him out for that long. It will be no doubht Finna and Riise playing at the full back positions which could prove interesting. Still a shame to have have lost both Carragher and Baros in the one game. Perhaps Pongolle will get a run now who knows..

It will be interesting to see what happens now that GH will be forced into trying alternatives to both Baros and Carragher.. but to say you are glad this happened is just ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Very expensive 3 points, and eireboy get a life will you?!

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

How long will Baros be out for?
    I can't see how losing Carragher and Baros could be a bleesing in disguise. Granted, Finnan is 1st choice for the team now and will probably prove better than Carragher but we no longer have any cover now. Biscan and Troare are our only cover now - unless there is some young talent in the team waiting for the call up.
    As for Baros, it's devastating cause you know Houllier is gonna play Heskey instead of that new young French striker we got.

On the other hand, maybe Houllier will be forced to play the newer/younger players(Partridge,LeTallec, the other French guy) but I really doubt it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Pongolle. It is a shame that Carragher is injured alright, especially in such a malicious challenge. There was no intent and the ref was right to send him off, I would be surprised though if Neill got more than a 1 match ban as the FA will have seen it as the ref having handled the situation and so no need for a harsher punishment.

Now looks like Riise will get a run again, which is a good thing I suppose from an attacking point of view but it may cause the Pool some problems in the back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I can't see how losing Carragher and Baros could be a bleesing in disguise

With so many injuries GH will be forced to play some of his highly rated youngsters in matches he may not have if all his players were fit. The point I was making was if these players live up to expectation they may be better that the ones missing through injury.

On the Tacke it was very high and dangerous and neil at least deserved his sending off if not more. I dont like to see players seriously injured and wish Carragher and Baros a speedy recovery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Originally posted by jesus_thats_gre
    but to say you are glad this happened is just ridiculous.

I trust that wasnt directed at me?

In other news Baros will be out till well after christmas :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

Well this has turned in to the normal crap as always.

:D That made me laugh out loud jesus_thats_gre...

As for eireboy - let me take a wild guess... you support.... Celtic? There's a surprise... no wonder yur sense of sportsmanship is out the window... sporting behaviour and appreciation of the beautiful game hardly comes into it in your two horse secterian league..

These guys play for US... he got his leg broken for US... regardless of what team they play for, you should consider having a little more respect for the entertainment they provide.

I support Man City - does that mean I laughed when Jimmy Davis (young Man U player) died in the summer because it opened the door for other 'irish' youngsters at Old Trafford? Or that I'm any less sickened when I hear my own fans singing Munich songs? Look at the abuse Neil Lennon is getting - its simply a mirror of your idiotic attitude, except from the other side of the fence.

Twat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Lads I'd prefer it if you didn't call someone an idiot etc but it doesn't mean you cannot call someone to task over their views.

Eireboy I think you have proved to me that you are not a real Soccer or Sports fan at all. Yes there are rivalries and a bit of needle between teams but to be happy and gloat about a serious injury to a player is one of the lowest things you can do on this forum. I'm an Arsenal fan but if one of uniteds players broke his leg I would be sorry for him and wish him the best in his recovery. As for Finnan and any other Irish player they should be big enough to get into the team on their own merits.

With regards to Lucas Neill I'd fully expect him to get a longer suspension for that tackle. I saw it on Sky News today and imho it was deliberate.

Gandalf.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Killah_B
    :D That made me laugh out loud jesus_thats_gre...

As for eireboy - let me take a wild guess... you support.... Celtic? There's a surprise... no wonder yur sense of sportsmanship is out the window... sporting behaviour and appreciation of the beautiful game hardly comes into it in your two horse secterian league..

These guys play for US... he got his leg broken for US... regardless of what team they play for, you should consider having a little more respect for the entertainment they provide.

I support Man City - does that mean I laughed when Jimmy Davis (young Man U player) died in the summer because it opened the door for other 'irish' youngsters at Old Trafford? Or that I'm any less sickened when I hear my own fans singing Munich songs? Look at the abuse Neil Lennon is getting - its simply a mirror of your idiotic attitude, except from the other side of the fence.

Twat.

Nice......

I hope you are not implying I am funny :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Originally posted by gandalf

With regards to Lucas Neill I'd fully expect him to get a longer suspension for that tackle. I saw it on Sky News today and imho it was deliberate.

Gandalf.

The chances of Lucas Neil getting a longer ban is remote (I'm sorry to say). The referee sent him off which means he saw the incident. FA rules do not allow for any furthur action to be taken.

This kind of tackle (Over the ball, two footed and studs showing) should result in alonger ban but the rules do not allow for it.

This will hurt Liverpool as it weakens their squad for at least six months, Baros was starting to play well and they now have no cover at the full back poitions.

BTW I'm a United fan and this tackle sickened me, it's sneaky and underhand and for once I agree with GH's assesment that it was a cowards tackle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Anyone know anywhere on the net where I can see this tackle??

If I remember correctly (I said IF!) did Carragher not do a few simalar tackles in the past?

Originally posted by irish1
    Anyone know anywhere on the net where I can see this tackle??

If I remember correctly (I said IF!) did Carragher not do a few simalar tackles in the past?

Did he break a players leg and cause him to be out for 6 months? Nope....

Granted he goes in full steam in tackles, but has never done any damage worth noting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Originally posted by jesus_thats_gre
    Did he break a players leg and cause him to be out for 6 months? Nope....

Granted he goes in full steam in tackles, but has never done any damage worth noting.

lucas neill isnt a dirty or hard player, this is a 1 off. carragher does go in hard with 2 feet aswell. plus he threw a coin back at fans, shows how innocent he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Originally posted by The Muppet
    It is reported tha Jamie carragher has suffered a broken Leg and is out for 6 Months. Having also lost Baros yesterday Will the Injuries affect liverpools season aor will it be a blessing that the much praised youngstees will have to be given a chance?
    There is good (not much) and bad points to the injuries. The only good point that I can see though is that it forces Riise into the team. This isn't necessarily brilliant though as Carragher was playing as well as I can remember him playing. He was being a lot more attacking, getting forward and also finding peoples feet with his passes - all new teritory for him:D

The main negative is obvious, it weakens our squad. We certainly wouldn't be in a position to mount a CL campaign with our current squad. Any further injuries and getting any sort of decent 11 could be difficult (spare me the jibes about that already being difficult). Does anyone know whether it is a simple matter to pull Babbel back if we loose any more defenders?

Yes a slight good point would be that some of our younger talent will get more opportunities. Not too much though, Heskey will be the replacement that GH will most likely go for. It is now that Mellor could be getting a chance or maybe Sinama.

So overall it's bad news, bringing the list of injuries to player that would normally be in the team to:
    Hamman
    Henchoz
    Carragher
    Baros
    (any more?)
    Kirkland is also out but he wouldn't normally be in the team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

what I cant understand is why Babbell was playing in the first place. Usually on the continent if a player is loaned out to another club, an agreement is put in place when a loaned player is playing against his own club that he cant play that match(conflict of intrests etc..). Im sure though there is some agreement put into place Liverpool can recall him anytime they want.

Just to set the record straight - from a Liverpool fan, yes Gerrard has made some terrible, two footed, late tackles. It is the ugliest part of his game (beating his penchant for sloppy long balls by a nose) and it is something that he has to work on.

He knows himself that it has to be curbed and hopefully he will be able to achieve it.

Carragher does it to a lesser extent and I can't really recall his tackles ever being as ugly as Gerrards but maybe that's just because a bigger deal is made out of Gerrards tackles. On the whole Jamie is a very good defender and knows how to put in a solid tackle.

In terms of GH having rose tinted glasses, possibly this is a little true. He has just lost 2 players for a combined 9 months so he is understandibly a little angry. Perhaps he would feel no harm had been done if it was Blackburn players who had received the injuries - but I think ye are being a bit dismissive of GH. Generally when Gerrard gets in trouble over a tackle they do sit him down and have a word - after that a manager is always going to defend his players - name me one who won't?

There was an interesting interview with Harry Redknapp where he was grumbling about Pires' dive. It was pointed out to him that he wouldn't be complaining if it was one of his own players who had won the penalty for his team. Not quite in the same league as breaking peoples legs though - I'm sure Souness isn't happy about the whole thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I think Liverpool were short a good solid defender, a striker and a central midfielder to be able to mount a title challenge.

They just lost players in two of those departments and they will be unable to buy until January. Hate to say I told ya so.

Still, they should get a 3rd win on the trot and they may springboard putting a run together now. That said, if they lose anyone else (Owen is always good for a nice long injury) or if Gerrard decides to break someones leg they may struggle for a CL place, never mind the title.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by p.pete
    Just to set the record straight - from a Liverpool fan, yes Gerrard has made some terrible, two footed, late tackles. It is the ugliest part of his game (beating his penchant for sloppy long balls by a nose) and it is something that he has to work on.

He knows himself that it has to be curbed and hopefully he will be able to achieve it.

Carragher does it to a lesser extent and I can't really recall his tackles ever being as ugly as Gerrards but maybe that's just because a bigger deal is made out of Gerrards tackles. On the whole Jamie is a very good defender and knows how to put in a solid tackle.

Well I saw the tackle last night and as Andy Townsend said on ITV last night we have all gone over the top like that at some stage, Keane, Gerrard, Veira etc etc have done it a lot more than Lucas Neil. It's just unlucky that Carragher happened to break his leg.

Gerrard done 2 very dangerous tackles against Villa this season on Mellberg and Samuel, if he had connected fully I have no doubt bones would have been broken. Ok so Gerragrd apologised for it, who gives a **** he's a tug.

So While I would never like to see a player injured, I think this has been blown out of all proportions. I bet you'l see worse tackles often this season.

Originally posted by sykeirl

....they may struggle for a CL
    place, never mind the title.
    LOL, thought we had
    hammered that one out with weeks
    of talk before the league about who
    would finish where. Thought the
    general consensus was that
    Liverpool had no chance of winning
    the league (nice of you to namedrop
    us for it though) and that CL
    qualification was our target but it
    was 4th or nothing at all (with
    Chelsea, ManU and Arsenal filling the
    spots above.

None of that has changed, it's just
    going to be more difficult.
    Footballers rely mostly on confidence
    and Liverpool are doing alright at the
    moment so hopefully we can keep it
    together until some of those injuries
    return.

Gerrard done 2 very dangerous
    tackles against Villa this season on
    Mellberg and Samuel, if he had
    connected fully I have no doubt
    bones would have been broken. Ok
    so Gerragrd apologised for it, who
    gives a **** he's a tug.
    Why does every Liverpool
    thread have to go in this direction?
    Can you not just start a "Gerrard is a
    thug" thread and then refer to it
    whenever you feel like it to save all
    the repetition?

I've already said as a Liverpool fan
    that Gerrards tackling is the worst
    part of his game and needs to be
    improved. Generally when people
    start saying that Gerrard is a thug
    our comeback is something like "well
    so is Keane!", or something along
    those lines.

I don't believe Keane to be a thug.
    Earlier in his career he was no better
    or worse then Gerrard and had a
    reputation of his own. He is a world
    class player and not just down to a
    hard man reputation. He uses the
    ball inteligently, is a fierce competitor
    and lifts his players around him.

Gerrard needs to follow Keanes
    example and curb his rash tackles or
    the whole "Gerrard is a thug" thing
    will only get louder.

Why does every Liverpool
    thread have to go in this direction?
    Can you not just start a "Gerrard is a
    thug" thread and then refer to it
    whenever you feel like it to save all
    the repetition?

This thread is related to Pool fans going mad at Lucas Neil for 1 over the top challenge.

All I'm saying is "don't throw stones in glasshouses", Gerrard a Pool player has done worse a lot more often. I'm sorry but Gerrard IMHO is a thug, and for the record so is Keane.

This thread is related to Pool fans
    going mad at Lucas Neil for 1 over
    the top challenge.
    All I'm saying is "don't throw stones
    in glasshouses", Gerrard a Pool
    player has done worse a lot more
    often. I'm sorry but Gerrard IMHO is
    a thug, and for the record so is
    Keane.
    I believe the
    thread started talking about the fact
    that Carragher is injured and how
    will it affect our matchs.

People only started getting irate
    when eireboy expressed his glee
    over the injury, which was
    disgusting. In general Liverpool fans
    are not going mad about the tackle
    at all. GH made comments that he
    shouldn't have but it's him who has
    to pick up the pieces and carry on
    with a reduced squad.

Tis interesting that you say "don't
    throw stones in glasshouses"
    because that is exactly what
    Liverpool fans have been saying
    when Gerrard is accused of being a
    thug.

There is admitadely several thugs in
    the league, I think Keane is above
    that now (just about) and I'm hoping
    that Gerrard will be one of these
    years too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

in reference to a previous message, has anyone found the neill tackle online for viewing?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by uberwolf
    in reference to a previous message, has anyone found the neill tackle online for viewing?

Searched google in vain, couldn't find it, had to stay up to watch ITV monday night football to see it

This thread is related to Pool fans going mad at Lucas Neil for 1 over the top challenge.
    No Its not. I started the thread to open a genuine discussion on liverpools injury problems and the positive and negative effects they may have on the team. P-Pete is correct in his beleif in my reason for starting the thread.

On The subject of Gerrard I wouldn't call him a thug some of his tackles are OTT but i would put that down to a desire to win the ball rather than an intention to injure opposing players.

No Its not. I started the thread to open a genuine discussion on liverpools injury problems and the positive and negative effects they may have on the team. P-Pete is correct in his beleif in my reason for starting the thread.

My apologies then but most of the thread has been around THIS injury.

On The subject of Gerrard I wouldn't call him a thug some of his tackles are OTT but i would put that down to a desire to win the ball rather than an intention to injure opposing players.

I think you need to look at some of his tackles again, the 2 I spoke about in the Villa game could not be put down to desire to win the ball, and considering he apologised for the tackles I'd say he would agree.

I think you need to look at some of his tackles again, the 2 I spoke about in the Villa game could not be put down to desire to win the ball, and considering he apologised for the tackles I'd say he would agree.

I watched the Villa Game but i may have missed the tackles you are referring to. I did saw him jumping too footed into a tackle. It was dangerous but it was at ground level not halfway up the leg as neils one was. In this tackle IMO he was playing the ball and not showing intent to injure. I'm Sure you know I have no reason to back up gerrard but I would not class him as a thug or a dirty player really. Not Yet anyway:D

My apologies then but most of the
    thread has been around THIS injury.
    True, not as you said
    earlier "related to Pool fans
    going mad at Lucas Neil for 1 over
    the top challenge."

I think you need to look at some of
    his tackles again, the 2 I spoke
    about in the Villa game could not be
    put down to desire to win the ball,
    and considering he apologised for
    the tackles I'd say he would agree.
    Well then, if you say
    that he would agree then it must be
    a definite. I've only ever played
    football at a very low level but I've
    apologised hundreds of times after
    tackles. It's a case of people
    competing and somebody gets hurt -
    nobody meant for anyone to get hurt
    and you apologise afterwards.

Trying to say that he wasn't trying to
    win the ball is backed up by the fact
    that he apologised afterwards is just
    absurd.

• Advertisement

I watched the Villa Game but i may have missed the tackles you are referring to. I did saw him jumping too footed into a tackle. It was dangerous but it was at ground level not halfway up the leg as neils one was. In this tackle IMO he was playing the ball and not showing intent to injure. I'm Sure you know I have no reason to back up gerrard but I would not class him as a thug or a dirty player really. Not Yet anyway:D

I searched for photos of the incidents in vain, but there was a lot of articles condemning the tackles, the ref apologised to Mellberg afterwards for not seeing it.

Anyway I think I made my point sorry for spaming the thread.

Trying to say that he wasn't trying to
    win the ball is backed up by the fact
    that he apologised afterwards is just
    absurd.

I disagree professionals very rarely apologise for tackles unless as you say they hurt someone, the fact that Gerrard aplogised means he apologised for the intent, and in my mind apologising is admitting he was in the wrong, which he bloody well was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I think a more important question is:
    Why is p.pete posting in some weird elongated haiku styling?

...professionals very rarely
    apologise for tackles unless as you
    say they hurt someone...
    Thats true, and that's
    about all that you can read into it.
    I'm not trying to say that there was
    no intent - maybe there was but
    apologising for my mind would
    actually indicate the opposite.

If you hurt someone in cold blood
    why the hell would you apologise.
    Did Keane apologise to Haaland?

As for the ref apologising to the
    player - that doesn't really tell you
    much either. That's a case of
    somebody feeling hard done by, they
    complain to the ref who then
    apologises, saying "sorry, I didn't
    see it".

You must suffer from a lot of
    paranoia the way that you are able
    to read into things that much.

Originally posted by sykeirl

I think a more important question
    is:
    Why is p.pete posting in some weird
    elongated haiku styling?
    My internet browsing is
    going through a proxy server which
    has a program running to filter trafic.
    This is classified as chat and is
    blocked.

Somebody suggested to me that i go
    through a portal for the visually
    impaired - which I am now doing and
    the software on the proxy is none
    the wiser. I was however unable to
    post due to the settings on the
    portal. I've fiddled with those
    settings with the upshot being that I
    can now post. As a side effect my
    text seems to be getting clipped -
    makes it look like I'm typing poetry,
    always knew I was full of shoite...

You must suffer from a lot of
    paranoia the way that you are able
    to read into things that much.

No I have far reaching powers!!

:-)

I'd like the following people to look at the thread below and tell me why I was called all those names and given so much abuse while nobody bothers to say the same to these. The people who didn't like that I was happy with Carraghers injury were:
    sajan
    jesus_the_gre
    VinnyL
    mike65
    killah_B
    gandalf

And don't say this is different because it is still people happy to see a player injured for one reason or another which is the same.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115962

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

a yeah... now your original post is very balanced. You're great.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by eireboy
    I'd like the following people to look at the thread below and tell me why I was called all those names and given so much abuse while nobody bothers to say the same to these. The people who didn't like that I was happy with Carraghers injury were:
    sajan
    jesus_the_gre
    VinnyL
    mike65
    killah_B
    gandalf

And don't say this is different because it is still people happy to see a player injured for one reason or another which is the same.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115962

Okkkkk... Sorry for calling you a name. But you are still full of crap. You make stupid statements and make no effort to back them up when someone disputes them. Whats thats about?

Injuries are all part and parcel of the game. There is a difference between a player breaking his leg and a player being doubtful for any particular match due a minor injury. The people listed and others probably didnt like the way you were "delighted" over carraghers serious injury.

There similaraties between a dangerous tackle putting a player out of the game for at least 6 months and a diffferent player sufferering a minor injury which may make him miss a few games are very small imo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement