Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carragher Out For 6 Months

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by The Muppet
    Injuries are all part and parcel of the game. There is a difference between a player breaking his leg and a player being doubtful for any particular match due a minor injury. The people listed and others probably didnt like the way you were "delighted" over carraghers serious injury.

There similaraties between a dangerous tackle putting a player out of the game for at least 6 months and a diffferent player sufferering a minor injury which may make him miss a few games are very small imo.

Did someone mention a career as a politician? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Exactly what The Muppet posted. There is no similarity between a groin strain (which is what I believe Breen has) and a broken leg caused by a very bad tackle.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by jesus_thats_gre
    Okkkkk... Sorry for calling you a name. But you are still full of crap. You make stupid statements and make no effort to back them up when someone disputes them. Whats thats about?
    What statements did i make that i didn't back up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Did someone mention a career as a politician?

If you are suggesting i have been inconsistant with my posts in this thread i suggest you read them again.

As i have said befor i just post my honest opinions now where would you get a politician that would do that?

If you are suggesting i have been inconsistant with my posts in this thread i suggest you read them again.

As i have said befor i just post my honest opinions now where would you get a politician that would do that?

No, was actually complimenting you on how u replied to Eireboy.. There was no sublte message.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

No, was actually complimenting you on how u replied to Eireboy

Thanks for the Clarification I was unsure what you meant.
    Sorry I didn,t pick up on the compliment but I wouln,t be used to that sort of treatment here.:confused:

Thanks for the Clarification I was unsure what you meant.
    Sorry I didn,t pick up on the compliment but I wouln,t be used to that sort of treatment here.:confused:

Especially from dirty pool supporters huh huh :p

Advertisement