Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent cheap cases

Options
  • 14-09-2003 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Any suggestion on a source for good cheap ATX cases? The ones in Maplins/Peats are too expensive and look terrible if you ask me. Something 2nd hand might suit. But has to be dirt cheap. Perferable not a full tower but lots of drive bays all the same.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I was thinking more along the lines of a boring beige box for €10-20. But thanks for the link. It establishes a benchmark!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Erm try www.computerbits.ie ?? Pretty nice lookin cheap cases. Decent crowd aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

u could try puttin ur machines in chieftec cases and add 500quid to the price it worked for alienware

Originally posted by COL_LOKI
    Erm try www.computerbits.ie ?? Pretty nice lookin cheap cases. Decent crowd aswell.

Dunno about nice looking. But they are more expensive than Komplett for the QTec.
    Originally posted by thomasmckinless
    u could try puttin ur machines in chieftec cases and add 500quid to the price it worked for alienware

LOL very true.

• Advertisement

It was the q-tec i thought were nice lookin, the others arent great at all. Dont know where you would get a decent case for 20 - 30 euros. Try jaguar computers, think there 40-50 euros for cases.

Originally posted by COL_LOKI
    It was the q-tec i thought were nice lookin, the others arent great at all. Dont know where you would get a decent case for 20 - 30 euros. Try jaguar computers, think there 40-50 euros for cases.

Do you have a link mate?

Ahh that i do........ http://www.jaguarcompsys.ie/

Advertisement