Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daa banned as usual

Options
  • 08-05-1999 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭

Its seems that not everyone is aware that Daa is banned from the quake servers.

The reason for this latest ban, and im sure the same reason for all the other bans is that he has verbally abused a number of people once too often.

So to all the ops and admins out there please note that he is to be kicked on sight from irc and all of the quake servers.

With one exception he is playing in the clan survival league and to remove him from that would affect a number of people.

Daa if you read this why do you always have to be so obnoxious, even for a 14 year old you act like a bitter old woman who sole purpose is to upset and annoy as many people as possible and to hell with the consequence.

Grow up little spolit boy you have had so many chances it makes me laugh and u still havnt grasped what it is you are doing wrong...

[This message has been edited by Vexorg (edited 08-05-99).]

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I've defended Daaa on occasion but I'm tired of it.

Daaa you were warned and you were told you were on very last chance. Seems you are incapable of changing.

By the way, if you *DO* change, dont come running back. You're banned even if you become Mother Teresa.

If you want some suggestions for false nicks... try "Boy_who_cried_wolf"
    or "Moron_who_didnt_know_when_to_quit"

DeV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Daa

Goodbye cruel world.....goodbye Quake....goodbye ISDN....it's all being taken away...even my online access..........I LOVED YOU ALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! (cept for Suds and devore)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

its not really fair to ban daa, hes a good lad, albeit a poor one and nobody likes him, figaroo. But we all lose our tempers at some point, even if he does a lot , but id say 50 per cent of the time u cant blame him.
    So lay off daa , un ban him , cos what im seeing its a bit childish to ban him if someone cant take being called a sad tp player if they are.
    So galelio, gallelio , unban him. Will not let him go OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh smile.gif
    Soz just had to get this out of my system, mama ia here i go again.
    Ah ah
    Pred

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Agreed Mr Org!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I figure Mother Theresa probably sucked at Quake anyway.

Dead right Dev and Vex, but for this to work properly, #quake.ie needs more ops on it - all too often there are no ops at all. Perhaps a regular user like Toulouse could be made into an op, since she is there a lot and there's no love lost between her and Daa...

Mata ne!
    Rob

Durex Modems - Always use Safe Hex

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Pred

The reasons for the ban on Daa are numerous and have happened so frequently that he has lost all chances of redeeming himself. Perhaps hes is kissing your butt at the moment but his ass licking and brown nosing isnt washing with with many people.

You will probably find that he is a "good boy" when you and the clan are around but when he thinks that irc channel admins or server admins are not around he loses all reason.

If you want a list of reasons why Daa is now banned from irc and the servers choose any or all of the following:

1) childish abuse of players and irc users
    2) nuking irc users - ( a criminal offence in the states)
    3) port sniffing ( and ass sniffing im sure)
    4) kicking anyone he didnt like when he could get admin on the servers.
    5) being abusive to ops ( HAHA silly BOY)
    6) racist comments to foreign players
    7) single handledly losing the Irish Team its first interested sponsor

There have been many other instances but im now bored at listing them. you may say that any one of these things is not so bad in its own right but its the fact that he has done most of them on a number of occasions that the delimma arises.

Lets take the nuking, he was k-lined on 3 seperate occasions over a year for nuking, and maybe more.

These k-lines have resulted in the whole ennis node been unable to access irc. So his behavior is affecting other people in a very real way. How would you feel if you could not access irc because of him.

His stupity and disregard for other people is the reason for the ban on both IRC and the quake servers. Its not just his temper which in its own right is enough to have anyone else kicked and banned. Daa is a good player and its the only way other players can improve is by playing other good players, but when his actions affect other people the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Remember he has been acting the fool for over 18 months, its has just come to the stage where his behavior has gotten him banned. He has had so many second chances its is laughable.

So just be aware that if Daa is playing on any server he will be kicked without warning, clan game or not. Maybe a summer without quake or quake 3 will bring him to his senses. But for now hes banned on sight.

[This message has been edited by Vexorg (edited 09-05-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

All i have to say on this is two words 'At Last!'

MikeS

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

GROW UP !! GROW FUKKIN UP ! Look at your age Vexorg you tit ! Hes only a kid yet ( ie messing with games is fine at his age ) but you are supposed to have a bit of maturity and on yet you are no better...you sit on yer *****like a 10 yr old happy out playing his little game! GROW UP ! Thats a good one now I have to say !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

PeeWee

Im so sorry for offending you, it is perfectly ok for both yourself and Daaa to offend nuke and harass to your hearts content.

In fact you both so crave attention you could be related. If you read my explanatory post and its not just messing with games, you would see that the reason for the ban is justified.

If you didnt have your head stuck so far up your *****you would....

Hold on ... Im replying to a mucker, who doesnt know me, who doesnt know Daa, who doesnt play quake 1, who is a newbie on Irc, who has no idea wtf the reason for all this is.

Go crawl back under your stone and make a comment about me when you get your facts straight.

Ps its very difficult to make out what a lot of your post is saying, were you drooling on your keyboard at the time... Did the opportunity to make one more inane post to the board feel that good?

Vexorg you sad sad freaky looking human being ! Me crawl out from under a stone ??? Where did your ugly lookin mug appear from ?
    I do know what you are talking about....personaly I hope he nuked the lot of ye everyday cos people like ye deserve a kick up the hole ! Ye are the kind of people who when younger always got away with throwing abuse without ever having to stand up and fight to defend yerselves for it ie ye never took a beating for yer mouths ! Id offer to correct it but its only a game and itd want to be more serious to actually fight over !
    As for slaggin on irc ye are as much to blame as he is for that ! Example
    yesterday for about the second time i enter #quake.ie and there were quite a no of people there !
    i said nowt for ages to offend but yet they threw all the abuse , then i was banned ??Explain that you fool ! If i throw comments up on cloudboards and during games on the war servers that doesnt nesseccarily mean that i should be thrown out of irc ! It doesnt bother me at all , I knew those shower of women would anyway smile.gif , but it shows that it doesnt take much to hurt the poor girlies who play quake ! Whats the matter with ye lot ? Cant ye take some stick , and there IS a LOT of truth in what i say about ye ! I have people to back me on that for sure , they will remain nameless however smile.gif
    SO FREAK BOY , SHUT YOU HOLE YOU WIERD LOOKING CREATURE AND GO BACK TO YER MOLESTING OF LITTLE CHILDREN smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Mr_PeeWee is my hero. He's great at slagging - such a sharp wit has been lacking in the Irish Gaming scene for oh so long!

Don't try to get thick with any of us d00d. If you are a newbie, it's best not to start off by acting the muppet. You'll make a lot of good frineds amongst us "Freaks" if you behave - I know I did. We don't need another Dave Hehir.

All the best,

Dav
    curlydav.gif
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 11-05-99).]

No i am not from wexford !
    and i didnt call toulouse a ***** you dope butch
    dev was referrin to toulouse as a girl and i thought toulouse was a guy so i asked " toulouse is a *****?" and i was kicked ! And ye say I get MY facts wrong smile.gif

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

A quick question PeeWee - while I'm still intersted in asking it:
    If you think quake is sad, and everyone who plays it is sad, has no life etc etc.
    Why are you here at all? what kind of person chooses to associate with people he says he despises.

I know I wouldn't want to associate myself with you, for example, which is why I think it would be most agreeable if you would **** off and drown yourslef in the paddle pool where you belong. Of course, that's just my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Well said Max. *applauds*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

you were banned for calling Toulouse a *****

so shut it cyril

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Is Peewee from Wexford or summat??

Thats just it Max ! I dont associate myself with you lot at all , in fact I dont really consider myself a q2 player since I play very little of it ! Im here to plague annoying wastes of space like you Max who get soooo easily irritated its laughable

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

So f.uck off then. Go on, go get your coat.
    And actually peewee, I enjoy showing you up for a moron. Not that I need to, of course.
    You see, peewee, you are a supernova moron amongst the millions of extremely stupid witless morons in the night sky of morons, metaphorically speaking. The Chosen Moron, perhaps. A prophet of stupidity, vainly trying to bring others into his ignorant fold.

Good luck lad.

Ah, so Mr_PeeWee is here to save us all from Quake and games in general. PeeWee, did you recently write a book on how Games train to kill?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

I dont slag the ul lads cos i met them all and they are sound fukkin people , I slag them loads and threaten some of them but they know what the deal is, YE HAVENT A CLUE ! They just play the game , arent idiots and they deffo dont take it seriously like ye fools !If ye lot are thick enuf to take abuse and mindless threats in a GAME seriously and get all offended , then ye shouldnt play the fukkin thing ! Lads believe me the sight of ye wont scare me and if ye went for me that would just prove my point of how sad ye lot actually are !
    Me and Daa aint he same, for one thing Id fukk that kiddie up big time if he was askin for it and that wouldnt be over a game !

[This message has been edited by Mr_PeeWee (edited 12-05-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

You're cool. I wanna be like you.

Do you think a lobotomy would do the trick?

Mata ne!
    Rob

I know the lads in UL aswell - you're not the only one who knows them!

Anyway, if you'd met any of the rest of us, I think you'll find we're all pretty much the same. There's nothing worse than going into a huge room of strangers who you've seen on servers etc and not knowing whether or not they're even going to talk to you. Then you end up playing a duel against Bunny and loose 30 - 0 and everyone's saying how well you did curlydav.gif

Irish Quakers are a friendly bunch PeeWee - quit it with the slaggin' - it's gettin' old.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Lord Flash Heart

Peewee you ignorant moron, people do not play Quake or any other game to listen to 'abuse and mindless threats'. Will you get over yr fu[king problem and cop on to life.

If quake players are such muppets what does that make a person like you, clearly obssessed with them? And the UL stuff - you mindless bigot. Everyone that isnt from UL and does play quake is a w@nker by your standards - ask your parents to teach you some manners and then think about the crap you're coming out with. You are one of the most mindless and inane specimens i have ever heard of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

keep going lads, this is how he gets his kicks smile.gif

Im not here to " save " ye smartshyte
    Most of ye are just fukked in the head anyway smile.gif
    I dont particularily want ye to stop playin the game cos its hilarious watchin ye losers get worked up and take it all seriously !
    I just slag ye lot for being idiots when ye play the game ! It only applies to the non ul lads ok Zero, dont go gettin all worked up again and throw a fit like you did before smile.gif
    You can take it (which ye are very BAD at doing) or shove yer replies up yer holes ! I think those are fair options tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

wouldnt want to p1ss of the 'cool' ul lads now would you (no offence lads)

*mental note:slag of ul lads for having lame friends next time i see them

anyway weewee, where were you? i waited by the mens toilets for you but you didnt appear. i hope you werent turning tricks in there without giving me my share.
    humph!
    last time i ask you out on a date.

consider yourself reduced to mere best friend and ex-lover til you explain yourself

who did you love?
    junk(whitewash was ere)la

Game over man, game over....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

so yer not slaggin UL folk as they know who you are and are too close for comfort. but you'll slag us from the safety of your PC cause we're miles away in "virtual" land. lol. thats sad peewee, everyone is an idiot for playing the game so long as they can't take you up on it face to face.

slagging is one thing peewee, calling someone a child molester is another. poeple have been sued for stuff like that and it isn't funny. i think you should apologise for what you said.

And to think, one of the reasons I started playin' Q2 is cause I thought ye didn't have a Daaa. It appears I was wrong.

PeeWee, you are exactly the same as Daaa - Nog hit the nail right on the head - they're to close for comfort. Daaa's all mouth and when he meets you - it's all manners and nicities. He arrived at a lockin (uninvited too I might add) here in Castlebar and was as nice as pie. The sight of me and Trojan (a combined mass of nearly 40 stone) bearing down on his 6' scrawny lttle ass was enough to discourage any boldness. Then Trojan got drunk and raped him. I was away lookin for *ahem* at the time and so missed all the fun - I had to make do with the Gimp curlydav.gif

T'Was the same story at QP. And then, who could forget the Immortal words uttered by DeV
    DAAA, YER MA'S HERE!!!
    awwwww!!!

PeeWee - go play in the traffic and leave us to our muppet lives (Yes, even the UL lads).

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Ripper

Peewee...I think I love you man

BTW Kharn/railroad continue playing q2....peewee doesn't even play,,and everyone else are sound as bells. Added to which turbo jumps are mighty impressive.

[This message has been edited by Ripper (edited 23-05-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Its seems that #quake.ie isnt the only place that our beloved Daa likes to p1ss off. I talked to an irc op called Athena the other day and Shes on the war path for screwing about in #quake.uk. Soon enuf, hes gonna run outta channels and gain more irc op notice and cause himself sincere grief.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement