Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL anytime reconnect times?

Options
  • 14-09-2003 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

IOL Anytime seems to have a disconnect time of 5 hours. This is a big ****ing pain as I was trying to download a file that would have taken 7 hours last month, and my download manager couldn't resume the download if disconnected. Most of the time it's not a problem, as I can set the dl manager to reconnect and resume if disconnected. ei4vwi suggests :
    Originally posted by ei4vwi

I've found the best way around is to disconnect (manually) at the 4hr 55min point and reconnect.. Another 5 hr countdown seems to start.

but that won't work for me. I need to know how long before you can dial in again, so I can set the reconnect time. Does anybody know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Lukin Black

You can dial in again straight away, if that's what you mean. It's happened me once or twice before, and I've been able to re-connect straight away.

Advertisement