Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 races to go, Who'll win ?

• 14-09-2003 2:38pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm still going for Michael to go all the way. :D:D

What do yez think after Monza ??

2 races to go, Who'll win ? 15 votes

Michael Schumacher (82 points)
    0% 0 votes
    Juan Pablo Montoya (79 points)
    60% 9 votes
    Kimi Räikkönen (75 points)
    40% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

as much as i hate to say it :'( i thikn now schumi has just about got it. i've been saying to myself that whoever won today'd get it IMO, so i'll stick to that, which is a pity! if onyl montoya hadn't given up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭zeris

Don't know about Indy but I reckon Schumi will win Suzuka.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Montoya after he wins in the USA and then rams Schumacher off in Japan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

Schuey for a number of reasons.

1. Experience

2. Monza was meant to be the Williams track but look what happened.

3. Indy will (hopefully be the same)

4. If Montoya were to win in Indy he would still be a point behind (assuming second) so spearing him off would just mean Raikkonen would win

5. Schuey will win in Suzuka, Bridgestones home and all that.

Still all very exciting stuff....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭K2

Michael S. is still the Man, the way he held Montoya off on the first few corners was amazing, balls of steel. There are few out there to compete with him in that department but both Williams will hound him all the way to the end of the season, they have a hell of a car under their butts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Schuey.. he's amazing at both Indianapolis and Suzuka .. can't see him putting a foot wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭v10

I think Schumi should take it now... all going to plan.

Problem is that it's unlikely that both Montoya and Schumacher will finish both the next 2 races without an error or a failure ...

It'll probably come down to that ... he who makes a mistake will lose the DWC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

I'm still behind Montoya, all the way!! Schumacher reasserted himself bugtime in Monza, he won't go quietly that's for sure!!

Advertisement