Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SNL No Limits playing up

Options
  • 14-09-2003 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭

I am on no limits and i am having serious poblems with it.Its slow compared to oceanfree which i am connected to know. I keep getting could not find server errors etc.

The speed i am connected at around 40k usually and over the past week its been slowing up.

Any ideas?

I am in the mayo area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Lukin Black

Used to happen to me before they cut me off, but reconnecting once or twice usually sorted it out. It still happens on Anytime every now and then, but whenever I used to try to use UTV internet it happened constantly.

I heard once that it may have been because I was connected too much or downloading a lot, but that couldn't have been with UTV, anyhow.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

I'm using snl at the moment - isdn, mind - and its fine. As usual. Steady 7.62k/sec downloads and the pings fine.

Advertisement