Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Hurling Result

• 14-09-2003 5:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

go on the cats!

Kilkenny 1-14
    Cork 1-11

Kilkenny also won the minor game vs. Galway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Gwan teh cats...

Great win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

That was a great final.. Kilkenny's goal at the end won it for them.. but still Cork fought to the very last second..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

u should rename the topic some ppl might not want to know who won yet they might want to watch it on the replay show tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

A very good game indeed. Referee however was brutal. Not as skillful as I was hoping, Cork definately need to do some target practice during the winter and leave the boxing training alone.

Well done to kilkenny who were the better tea.
    Who won mon of the Match?
    I reckon Setantas 2nd half would have to put him right up there with a shout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Comerford, Walsh, Delaney, Kavanagh and Shefflin were incredible today. DJ hardly got a touch but it didn't matter in the end. The best moment was when Diarmuid O'Sullivan caught the ball without his hurl and knocked three players flying with a charge, and then won himself a free. Sums up the sport in a 10 second piece of play. The passion was unbelievable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

The best moment was when Diarmuid O'Sullivan caught the ball without his hurl and knocked three players flying with a charge, and then won himself a free. Sums up the sport in a 10 second piece of play

defo the most endearing memory of the hurling this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

Well done Kilkenny the better team on the day, just barely though!

Cork were asleep for the first half, and unfortunately couldn't redeem themselves.

Not sure what to make of the ref, indecisive to say the least.
    Cork definately need to do some target practice during the winter and leave the boxing training alone.

I dont agree, it was a clean enough game however I do think each team gave as good as they got.

Only one yellow card, to a kilkenny player, for the whole game!
    The best moment was when Diarmuid O'Sullivan caught the ball without his hurl and knocked three players flying with a charge, and then won himself a free. Sums up the sport in a 10 second piece of play. The passion was unbelievable.
    Pure classic! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

well done to kilkenny...

Cork had them for the taking but just didnt capitalise on all the chances they had but those lads are young and Cork will be a strong force.

Midfield is where theya re extemly weak and i hope theres a few up and coming players

and yes yes me is from Cork gutted I am but you cant begrudge

Advertisement