Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll get lynched for this one...

Options
  • 14-09-2003 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭

Okay, okay..please dont kill me!! *L* But i just bought SWoWW2, and its pretty bloody cool. But..i have a problem that is gonna sound completely retarded, basically, because it IS retarded. But i havent been able to find the jetpack!!! Who do you have to use to get it?? Also, i cant seem to find a few other things like the throwing knives, shotgun or wasserfall rocket. Everything else ive used, bikes, bren lmg, etc etc, but this is driving me mad!! If anyone can help, it'd be appreciated :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭BenH

The jetpack is hidden in one of the airfield buildings (cant remember the name of the missions) where the british commando has to seise the airfield from german commando.

Throwing knives are only used by british commando and the rockets are in various levels such as Peenemünde.

Best,

Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i wouldn't be getting yur hopes up about the jetpack. its fairly pants really imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭BenH

Originally posted by suppafly
    i wouldn't be getting yur hopes up about the jetpack. its fairly pants really imo.

Well its fun jumping onto the top of the tank thats shooting at you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Hellendoorn: Jetpack on top floor of building nearest flag in central village

Allied Engineer on this level has the shotgun

Wasserfall Rocket is in Essen in Coalition base, at front-facing corner on the right of the base, and in Peenemuende somewhere in the middle.

BenH, the German Elite have throwing knives too (German Elite Knife)

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Nice one :) Thanks a bunch!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Its on the axis side, or something, in multi-playa missions.

It's handy for climbing unclimbable hills, and sneaking down behind the enemy ;)

Advertisement