Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unfindable Tattoo

• 14-09-2003 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

OK, getting a new tattoo in a few weeks, and what I really want to get is one that's basically one or two cards on fire, one which would have to be the ace of spades, and the other hopefully a Joker, or Queen of Hearts. Basically something to do with Gambit from the X-Men, cause I've been an X-Man and Gambit fan since I was like 9 or something.

Just having a really difficult time finding a pic that I could use as a template. Even google hasn't turned up any leads, anyone ever seen a pic like the above?

Or would I have to get it custom done?

Advertisement