Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Gaming kings crowned.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

whats with that axe anyway? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Oh, the IQCL I brought along a Axe someone else made, for the pictures to go up on the web site. I believe the handle was cardboard but the head of the axe was some kind of modeling plastic (hard stuff) painted silver with blood around the sides. Looked just like the real thing smile.gif

Have a hunt for the IQCL pics, you should see a few people holding it doing the Quake pose, which makes me wonder why he finds it good material for slagging. Don't know where the tinfoil came from.

Got left behind in the place where the IQCL was, proberly turn up in some murder case.

Insert lame off topic Damo comment below ----V

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE LOL, ROFLMAO, ROTFLOL, ok thats enough i feel dirty, and hobbes, surely you mean "an axe"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

You're down to the sad nitpicker level when you have to pick someone up on a point of grammar Damo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 CrEaT IvE

people in glass houses castor...tut tut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

syntax error.....

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I fail to see what argument you are holding against me callin the whole quake scene SAD !
    The fact that there happens to be a competition with some prize money doesnt make for an arguement
    There are lots of competitions for all sorts of things in life ffs
    Just cos there happens to a mere few high payin compettions doesnt make up for the SADNESS of it all
    Its not like any of ye lot would win any of those competions anyway
    If yer just draggin the issue of money into this then that is pointless ..next youll try to tell me that ye lot can make a living out of playing quake HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERS

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

PLUS how many poxy fukkin kids get outrageous fluky luck like that in the world of nerds....sorry..computer games
    Id say you could count it one one hand !
    BUT that doesnt matter ....theres still hope lads
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

oh dear god.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

peewee: hahaha you nerds, geeks, **** you
    JM:peewee you wanna be on the q2 team?
    peewee: cool! cheers man! when do we play?smiley face, colon bracket

• Advertisement
Advertisement