Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nwn - 15/09/2003

Options
  • 15-09-2003 9:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

We'll be continuing on with the module we started last week, we're all still level one so other people joinning shouldnt be a problem.

At the moment we've a thief (my good self) and a barbarian (Thaed) so other posts are open.

To join all you need to do is ensure you have nwn patched up, start the game, multiplayer, goto lan, then direct connect and join games2.iol.ie

This is put you on the portal server, you can create your character there. I'd advise you not to spend money there as new characters are stripped when they start the module we're playing.

The portal to the game is in the centre of the town.

Additionally some of use will be in #nwn.ie on quakenet.
    starting time is 8:45pm (gmt) but I'll be on the server for 5 ten minutes before that and others may be floating about

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I'll be happy enough to play a cleric/druid
    for support or if needed a mage for MarVel and Puck both mentioned why wanted to play smash'em types :)

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Might try a monk out tonight after all. had some succcess with them of late so what the hey. How far in did ye get?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

I've created a Ranger. But I think I'll change to Fighter. Puck Smash!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Not to far first level of the first dungeon, we were getting something of a kicking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

So some front line grunts it is so. Monk for me :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 shahakran

If you can tell me how to log in I'd be more than happy to join. I've a bard char I've always wanted to try out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 shahakran

I am dozy today. I see the log in how to at the top. Sorry guys. Is it Monday for playing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Games are on mondays at 8:45pm (gmt)

Advertisement