Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hope it's not a Star Wars spoiler....

Options
  • 28-05-1999 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

Sent to me by a friend of mine. Enjoy..

This is Ewan Mc Gregors opening speech in the new Starwars film...

Choose the Force.Choose a side. Choose a Jedi Knight.Choose a wise old two foot high puppet for a teacher. Choose a **** big Deathstar. Choose star destroyers, blasters, TIE fighters and a light sabre. Choose a black suit, black helmet and matching cape. Choose a loan from Jabba the Hutt. Choose a philosophy. Choose an Emporer. Choose a planet with orbiting moon. Choose a three planet system in the Dromoda system and **** enslave them. Choose the rebels and wonder why the **** you're kneeling by the Emperor on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting next to the Emperorr watching whole planets being enslaved in mind controlling, force crushing battles,stuffing **** replacement parts in your body. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in front of your son in a miserable Deathstar, nothing more than an evil dictator to the selfish, evil, fucked up brats who fight for you. Choose a future. Choose the Force. I chose not to chose the Force.
    I chose something else.
    I chose the Dark Side......

Comments

Advertisement