Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HHH best heel ever

• 15-09-2003 11:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭

i am not talking about his old ceribral accisan gimmmic im talking about the ignerant eagomaniack careerkiller, this new persona came after summerslam02 after a epec incounter with sean mickals, after hitting mickals in the back and hearing half the audence cheer he realised that the ceribral accisan could never be a super heel agen so he changed his caracter to the careerkiller. This new hhh was hateable and did what a heel was ment to do he pi$$ed everyone off especially those who clame to now better. He stopped putting people over, had some of the worst matches in history (royal rumble),and made some geate wrestleres look sh1t. The end result is people are paying money to see him loose, before it was about seeing your faverate wrestler win, now it dosnt matter who beets HHH as long as someone beets him. Goldberg got booed at backlash but now that it seems hes going to beet HHH hes the most over man on raw. If rvd or kane beet HHH last year it would have ment nothing look at sean mickals but given time (and it dose take time to develope a caracter) to defeet HHH will be the gratest honner of all time, this persion (it might not be goldberg) will go down in history as the man who beet HHH.
    Always remember if he pisses you off then he did his job right, if you want to see him loose he did his job right, and if you are going to watch unforgiven just to see HHH loose the title then he is the best heel ever (bar his mentore rick flare)

p.s. im not just saying this because he is a moterhead fan and has moterhead as his entrance music. and ofcorse goldberg is going to win the title

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

I had to read this 3 times before I could figure out what you are saying. (I know spelling and grammer aren't important but when they are this bad it's hard to make your point)

HHH is by no means the best Heal of all time, The Nature Boy still holds the distinction of being the man everyone loves to hate. The Undertaker when he first started was a better heal then HHH.

Making great wrestlers look **** and not selling their moves is not how you become a great heel, you cheat, piss off the home crowd, call them names and beat up the face wrestlers.

HHH hasn't had a good match for months (can anyone remember the last time he wrestled well?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I hope you're taking the piss a-hole! No Seriously, HHH is far from the best heel, let me run through a few.

Jerry Lawlor: This guy runs down everyone he gets the chance, from newlyweds in a crowd to the elderly parents of the Harts "blegh blegh, anyone understand what this guy said? I've an idea Stu, how about putting your false teeth backwards and eat yourself to death!". He was also involved in the first ever angle involving a firearm in the late 80's in Memphis.

Hall, Nash and Hogan: Granted nWo 2002 was a ball of crap, the original nWo in 1996 completely changed the face (as well as playing a huge part of breaking kayfabe forever) of how we see Wrestling today. Hogan wasn't the greatest heel by himself, but as part of this trio. They easily beat HHH and his necrophilia angles.

Flair has a huge reputation as a heel. I was never a fan of his so I'm not going to comment, however when he showed up on WWF Television with the WCW belt in 1991 (and that was very heavy and serious sh|t at the time), that alone puts him right up there in my book.

The Honky Tonk Man: This guy was probably the most whiny, whingy employee (asides Hogan) the WWF/E who threatened to jump to the NWA with the belt (long before McMahon had fears of Bret Hart doing it, or the Madusa incident) at the drop of a hat! He drew so much heel heat because people were going to shows week after week in the hope of him dropping the belt, and getting more and more pissed off the longer he had it (Something HHH is milking to this day, so the next time you go on about HHH's heel heat, remember where he learned that trick from).

Terry Funk: To this day, he's still considered one of the most hated heels in his prime. Although he's respected for the work he's done over the years.

Bob Backlund: When he turned on Bret Hart in 94, very few people thought that the "crazy old man" gimmick would take off. But it did, fans ate it up with a spoon. And at the age of 44, he could still wrestle a damn sight better than most of theirs (and WCW's) main eventers at the time.

The Rock: Lets face it, he cuts the best promo's as a heel. Nobody can match mic work like he can, and for me to say that is a lot seeing as I hate Dwane Johnson as much as the next guy. He puts HHH to shame every time.

HHH is average at best. He's one of the biggest suck-ups in the industry and whines more than Michaels ever did! Even listening to his commentary on the Summerslam 99 DVD for his match. He whines and complains about the whole thing. I watched Triple H - The Game DVD recently and he's a self centred, whinging, whining sack of ****. He was brilliant as part of DX, but he couldn't cut it once he left (and sadly, the rest of DX went to rot afterwards).

Again, just my 2 euro cents worth.
    Nero.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭star gazer

jongore
    HHH hasn't had a good match for months (can anyone remember the last time he wrestled well?)
    I can't remember the last time he took a bump!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I would have alot more resepect for Hunter if he would stop using that stupid slegehammer, I mean I know it's one of his trademarks but he makes it look so fake when he covers the top of it with his hand and don't even get me started on the plastic one he used on HBK at Summerslan 2002 that was just plain stuid. To quote the great Alf Steward 'Blind freddy'could see that was made of plastic. To whoever said The Nature Boy is the best heel, I totally agree, the man has the art down to perfection.

Advertisement