Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why Cabin Fever is going to rule so much

• 15-09-2003 11:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=16057
    Here's an interview with Eli Roth, the director of Cabin Fever, the latest film involving cabins in deep woods, people being killed, and tons of gore.

I have so much respect for Eli Roth right now. Not only does he give a great interview, but the picture of him on the interview is him dressed up as Kakihara from Ichi the Killer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

I wasn't to sure about going to see it, but after reading that interview I gotta go just to show my support. I wnat more old gore adn nudity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by ObeyGiant
    the picture of him on the interview is him dressed up as Kakihara from Ichi the Killer.

The hair is completely wrong...

Although... Given some effort...
    Perhaps I could dress up for halloween in a similar style?
    Purple coat time, ***. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Looks intresting indeed.
    That was some make up job, freaky, but I liked his shirt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

when is this movay out ? is it geting a general release ? or just IFC ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I saw a trailer for it the other day when I went to see Underworld or the Italian Job (can't remember which). That was in UCI Blanch.

I did a little giddy dance in my seat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I saw a trailer for it the other day when I went to see Underworld or the Italian Job (I can remember which it was Underworld.). That was in UCI Blanch.

I did a little giddy dance in my seat also!

Snap Koneko!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

It's got a UK release of October 10th. Don't know if anywhere in Ireland has picked it up yet.

Both Empire and Total Film have features about Cabin Fever in their new issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Yeah and Empire is sporting the Kakihara picture.

Advertisement