Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Voivod supporting Ozzy?

• 15-09-2003 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone heard if Voivod will be playing at Ozzy's gig? I know Him are due to play unfortunately, but I'd be much happier knowing a good band were gonna play with Ozzy too...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Originally posted by Doctor J
    Has anyone heard if Voivod will be playing at Ozzy's gig? I know Him are due to play unfortunately, but I'd be much happier knowing a good band were gonna play with Ozzy too...

I think its just Him.....the group that is, not Ozzy (him)self.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Yup, HIM and Voivod are confirmed to support Ozzy Osbourne on his European tour, including the Dublin date.

Pretty good lineup methinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Voivod? Nice...
    I'd nearly go to that gig now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

fare play to newstead for doin both bands together for the whole tour, he's gonna be absolutley wrecked for about a month!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Lukin Black

Yikes, what a marathon. Suppose Voivod will play first to give him a bit of a rest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Ozzy's always value for money, but I've been waiting to see Voivod for 15 years. Their new album phucking rocks! This is gonna be sweet.

Advertisement