Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Quake Compo

Options
  • 15-09-2003 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

Long time ago, they used hold these QW reaperbot competitions which they advertised on blues news 'n places. I forget the name of them, all I remember is me and my brother playing non stop reaperbots on highest skill, dm4 for hours on end (painfully hard, but fun back then :D )

Just wondering if anyone else knows the name or even entered these? They're were quite a few of them. I really wanna find the old demos of myself and my bro playing if by any chance they're still around. I'd also like to see the winning fraggers.

Also trying to track down an old qw map my bro made called 'sinister' ..was uploaded to the old cdrom.com 's ftp. Don't suppose anyones come across it?

peace out ya'll , keep it real. \o/

Comments

Advertisement