Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Resitence- Worst tag team champs ever?

• 15-09-2003 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

These guys suck big time. They keep missing their spots, their timing is off and they have no move of note. Their finisher is a double spine buster!

At the last RAW they nearly killed Spike, they were supposed to put him through a table from the ring but they didn't lift him high enough. Spikes feet hit the ropes and only the top of his head clipped the table and then Spikes head hit the floor.

Hurricane has to get up from his supposdly prone position and gt himself put through the table to cover up their incompetence.

This just highlights how bad these guys truely are (And no I don't hat the French)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

PS theyre canadian not french

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Originally posted by irishman_abroad
    PS theyre canadian not french

They're not canadian....they're a pair of gits in berets :eek:
    And they're $hit too, I agree. But they're both pretty young, give 'em some time and they 'should' improve.
    Bring back the Serial Thrillaz!!!! If they got the Hurricane and Shannon Moore back together, it'd be great. But the chances of that happening are about as slim as....a very slim thing. Indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by jongore
    At the last RAW they nearly killed Spike, they were supposed to put him through a table from the ring but they didn't lift him high enough. Spikes feet hit the ropes and only the top of his head clipped the table and then Spikes head hit the floor

very sloppy indeed. i nearly cried when i saw it. it must have hurt really bad. they should go back to wrestling school or something to sharpen themselves up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by jongore
    These guys suck big time. They keep missing their spots, their timing is off and they have no move of note. Their finisher is a double spine buster!

I'll totally agree here, they're about as reckless as Goldberg was in WCW, blows more spots than Marty Janetty sober against a drunken Scott Hall, and they kill all crowd reaction, especially at a PPV.

The tag team division is gone to hell. Like I've said before, remove the brand extension. I'd love Haas and Benjaman to teach these frogs a lesson on how to work.

Nero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

i agree they shouldnt be in the wwe. i read on wwe.com that they were takeing out of ovw early because of the french haterid at the time and at least one is a french-canidian

• Advertisement
Advertisement