Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Language research ... Irtesginlg Tehoiry!

• 15-09-2003 7:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Ceehiro!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I atcaluly raed taht esialy. Wried. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

the sleepgeek.org jumbler doesn't appear to work on the same idea - it turns "charlie is a big smelly pants, that boy's got problems" into "ciralhe is aa big sllmey pnats that byos got polbrmes"

where did all those "l"s come from?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

taths msot ipremissve bard i got to hnad it to you! a prue gem :)

teh tehoiry smees snuod eonguh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

tahts mavarleuos! 1337 eevn!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Taht is abltulosy bliarnilt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

fikcnog hlel thtas great! now II can crsue on bdroas! you scnuikg dshpiit :eek: It rlelay works hell man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

vrey good it is vrey esay to raed,now if seombdoy maons aoubt my selplnig i can tlel tehm to fcuk off. LOL :p

Advertisement