Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utvipxl lite

Options
  • 15-09-2003 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

How come the line is busy most of the time. flat rate is right

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Have you contacted utv support and told them this?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭KILLER.BEE

ya it happens to me too alot .. 7:30-8:30 i cant get on to UTV and i am useing ISDN so i have to log on to THE RAT for that time ..

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Mr_Man

If you are using the dialler then it should roll over onto other numbers to find a free connection for you.

Check with UTV support if you are using the dialler and it is not working.

M.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭esquier

Yeah, I contacted support twice and I was told about the dialler but that did1nt work. Anyhow I had to uninstall the dialler after this as it used to hang at the verifying user---- etc. which cured that problem but obviously denies me the alternative nos. But as I said it did`nt work before. What do you think, I`d appreciate some help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

as it used to hang at the verifying user---- etc.

If your getting that far, then your actually making a connection. Are you sure your login details are correct.

• Advertisement

Yes, the details were ok, I forgot to add that my other connections eircom etc used to hang as well until i uninstalled the dialler. I`ve had no problems with dialups until signing on for utv. Perhaps the dialler installation was dodgy?.

Chris.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

where can I download the dialler? Just built a new machine and need to get it again. Can't seem to find it on the website!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Originally posted by esquier
    try this http://www.utvip.com/dialer.asp?loc=ie

Chris.

Excellent, Thanks!

Advertisement