Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Umbrella companies

• 15-09-2003 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any good umbrella companies? I just started contracting but it's only till the end of november so it's not worth starting my own company or anything like that. I just need them to handle taxes and invoice the company I'm contracted with?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

a co. called CXE do all mine. in cork. 021 4342862.

set me up witht the umbrella and sort my tax and everything for me. don't need to lift a finger :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭dazberry

I got a friend to employ me. Ok, I pay employers and employees PRSI (for me), and he takes a small amount (normally about E50 per invoice which is nothing) for admin. No other worries, and because the work is so lean it doesn't mess up my tax trying to keep a company going etc., and doesn't annoy the social to much in between (there's a lot of in between but what can they say 'cos its all above board). If you had a friend that could help you out like that for a short period you'd be laughing.

D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I use one called 360 but they are expensive. Some agencies insist on you being limited. Pain in the butt.

Advertisement