Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unhappy Players

Options
  • 15-09-2003 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

When i was managing Wloves I got them promoted to the Premiership. Then i decided to add to my squad as I got quite a bit of money form winning the league and tv rights. But as I started adding to my squad to strengthen it, players became unhappy with me and wanted to leave the club,even before any match was played. What the hell did i do wrong? I would have though it would have got the best out of my players so I they could earn a place in the team.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

If you have too many players that can play the same position sometimes players that were already there get upset.
    Just rotate your squad and you should be okay.

I'm lucky it hasnt happend to me, even though I've five strikers, four left wingers and four right wingers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Im sure if you sold any players they would be moaning about lack of squad depth. One of the key jobs of a manager is to try and keep players happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Eron

Try and do what I stick to, get 1 or 2 players that are REALLY versitile (Kaka is one) and have him for midfield, right wing and if you're really stuck in a strikers role.

Seemed to work for me so far, no players unhappy about too much of one position or too little squad depth.

Advertisement