Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Respect ma authority

Options
  • 27-05-1999 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Listen you lot of muppets Damo, JM, PeeWee, Vor just shut the fvck up with all you're petty fighting and b!tching. Just play the damn game and stop cluttering the board with this crap, just looking for attention.
    Ever heard of e-mail?

Sad Bastids

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

JM isnt a muppet.

He organised the irish q2 team (which u conviently forgot). But ur right on the Vor and peewee stuff.

Cardinal Fang, fetch...the comfy chair!
    clans.quake2.co.uk/hiv
    www.planet-tribes.com/em

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Q1 Muppet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Roker i agree with you but there comes a time when one must stick up for oneselve plus doin it pissed can be a bit troublesome if a tad over agressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Hmmmm,

Riker telling people to shut up and play, that's novel.....

Hail To The King, Baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Riker

JM I understand that but you have to rise above it as Devore found out.

All these losers want is attention and by replying to their posts you're simply making it worse and giving them what they want.

That whole thing with Devore and Damo never would've happened if Dev had just ignored him. Damo got a response from Dev and exploited it, wound him up by resorting to personal insults. The ironic thing is that most of yis wouldn't say Boo to eachother if you met in real life.

Quake is just a game and we're all here because we have an interest in it. I'm sick of clicking a topic that looks interesting but the further I scroll down it just turns into some petty slagging match.

Quake will never get sponsorship this way.
    If you got a problem with someone, E-mail them that's all there is to it. The odd playful slagging is grand but it's when personal insults are exchanged that the line is crossed.

Play quake, enjoy it and have a laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Riker

Example:

I've just clicked the topic "Wired News" by Zero which looked interesting but by the time I get to the end, well what do you know....

The past few weeks I've noticed less and less creative posts from Dev, Slosh and the like who are being replaced by PeeWee, Damo etc.

sad.gif

[This message has been edited by Riker (edited 28-05-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Listen riker
    Ill say what i want ,when i want ,and to whom i want .....its that simple
    As for yer comment on using e-mail instead that just cant happen with people like JM around ya see
    A while back( flashback comin here )after reading something that was said about me on the boards i mailed jm and next thing i knew the fool said he would send them to my supervisor ( completely sh!tty thing to do but there ya go ) ! Plus it was through replies of his that I got to see that he was a fool and that has remained with me ever since
    I do what I do cos noone else will ...theyll just kiss arse where necessary and I dont do that for ANYONE

[This message has been edited by Mr_PeeWee (edited 28-05-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well Riker Im afraid youll have to go down onto my "PEOPLE TO SLAUGHTER" list and also the "F UCKWITS WHO I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR WHATSOEVER " list too !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

bah, dont let 'em take u down mackers. U should'nt even bother dignifying the posts of this extremely vocal (and laughable) minority , with a response. Do what u feel is right for the team, **** the whingers and begrudgers, they dont matter a toss and are only out to piss u off.

Cardinal Fang, fetch...the comfy chair!
    clans.quake2.co.uk/hiv
    www.planet-tribes.com/em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

Damo (aka braincell) was a class quake player. Does he still play?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

Aye, BC rocked.
    FurY^cD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

he sorta quit
    hes a grand lad usually just has to loose the cardboard-axe obsession

and peewee u cant say what u want where u want all the time...despite what sheilding u have ur gonna have to learn to live in real-world (tm) sometime...

se {hate all this muppet-shite stuff arghhghghghhghH!!!} p

Advertisement