Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

janeymackers.....

Options
  • 26-05-1999 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

he's crap at quake2. he says really stupid things. he kicked me offa IE2. he thinks i'm a child when it's obvious enough that i'm in my mid-teens.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Ripper

I hate to say it but the contents of what you have written there does support JM's views a little.

He thinks I'm a child when its quite obvious I'm in my mid-teens..

Wonder why????

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

But JM is a bit of a fool lads
    I dont care what some "lickarse" things ye lot might have to say about him but Ive met more people who dislike him that people who think hes ok
    He thinks I have an attitude problem....look again JM
    WAN THE VOR

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well vorosha,
    remeber what i said about you moaning?

well, youre doin it again. why dont you do a little practise and then kick some arse. maybe you might get back on the team. or maybe you are just starting to takes daa's place in irish quake? have you thought about playin q1? thats where the muppets hang out

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I think we'll let Peewee take over Daa's place Eamo. He seems eager and up for it.

...and Vor - grow up wink.gif

I wont be replacing anyone max
    I dont waste enuf time on irc or play enuf q2 to replicate that little twit anyway(why would i want to? Im infititely better than a cheeky little mink anyway)
    Ye think Vor moans too much......what about the likes of Peter Pan ffs ?
    He sobs like a little girl when 1. his ping stretches over 80 or 2. he loses !
    I know of a few others who get worked up to from time to time too ( everyone knows who they are so i dont need to say any more on that)
    As for vor gettin practise WWman ....Ive no doubt that hed whoop the hole off you in q2 with his 250+ ping ? Tellin someone whose better than you at something to go and get practise is just plain talkin shyte and hell know better to just ignore your comments anyway !

So lads ....keep up the wallying
    Btw PEEWEE FOR #quake.ie OP
    VOTE #1 (Because Im WORTH IT )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ah yes peewee, he would indeed whoop my ass, but at least i would moan about it.
    and anyway, since i organise loads of piss-ups, im allowed to do whatever i want smile.gif

when are you going to grace us with your presence at a piss up peewee? or do you only go drinking with the ul lads so you can be your sycophantic little self in their company?

On the Piss with ye lot
    As Max once said Id rather " drown in a septic tank "
    Remember I dont like most of you lot
    I also wouldnt be seen with the people whom I consider losers , Im better than that !
    The sad illusion form ye is that ye think that if I bumped into ye , that Id be all nice and polite like that Daa was
    Only if I didnt mind ye before would I treat ye with respect ( mind you , there are a few of ye who actaully come across as ok )

JM
    dont even start comparing yerself to Vorosha
    Hes just a tad better than you now and most people will admit that easily
    He is on a 250 + ping yet he plays like hes on a fukkin lan
    ive played against you before and despite some network connection problems (ask anyone in UL ...our ping might as well be 250 consistent most of the time its that bad) I could see that you werent hot shyt at all !
    I could name so many players on irish servers that are better than you
    So dont go gettin big headed when you arent good enuf to act like that
    Like i said before ...HIV = **** ( except BoN..hes dead on )

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Peewee do you think you can get your point across without being offensive? We already know how you feel about everyone here, so do mind not repeating? Your getting boring and becoming one of the people you claim to hate.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The sad illusion form ye is that ye think that if I bumped into ye , that Id be all nice and polite like that Daa was
    Only if I didnt mind ye before would I treat ye with respect[/quake]

I bet if I saw you in UL you'd be all polite and you wouldnt say fvck to me.

you say you like Zero and the lads cos they are cool or something. Well zero has posted numerous times that he has met tons of good mates from playing quake. so if he likes many people here and he's met them, dont you think you are being a tad prejudiced against the rest of the players without having ever met them.

On the other hand, why am I arguing this with you? I could care less but it would take some effort.

Dev.

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 26-05-99).]

• Advertisement

Too late Dev
    Youve already argued the point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Lord Flash Heart

Wow Nog, you must feel all warm and happy to think that PeeWee thinks you're dead on. Tell us PeeWee what must WE do to be liked by the most ignorant **** anyones heard of in years?? Pray enlighten us what we need to earn the acceptance of a mindless, arrogant, brainless wanker.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Peewee isnt annoying.

Hes just booorring...veerry borring.

He spouts the same bs everytime he posts. It was funny when he first appeared, its not anymore.

Cardinal Fang, fetch...the comfy chair!
    clans.quake2.co.uk/hiv
    www.planet-tribes.com/em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Oh sorry JaneyMackers... I didn't realise you came 7 frags ahead of EED players. I take it all back.

Lord fag heart ! Nog did nowt and actaully had a sense of humour whenever i said things on the servers...the rest of ye women however got all hurt and offended and immediately acted the pricks
    in fact ..some of ye treated me like shyte before i even said a word

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Q2 is not just about being able to play good on the servers it about how good a match player you are. How good you play as part of a team that why i mentioned the EED thing.

I'am sick of this Vor i don't care.

Also you seemed to of conviently left out the fact that i was beating you last night.

I'am the first to admit that i'am not a good dueler. I don't say i am but i will say that as a team player in Clan games i've come up with the goods in the Big games.

Except the UKF game last year that was aweful. But hey i admit that one.

Hiv players will testify to that.
    JM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 CrEaT IvE

Janey you're a moaning git. You must feel so insecure in you own abilities as to having to pinpoint the exact matches you played well in. You feel you need to go on about some 7 frag difference against EED and some duel which I observed last (you didnt whoop vorosha....you may have won....but didnt whoop any ass), which begs the question....why did you play it under an alias?.....posibly cause you were expecting to loose anyway?.....didn't want the name of the lord great high and mighty JANEYMACKERS to be dragged to even lower depths? Oh and janey ....self praise is no praise.
    You go on and on about "muppetry"......case of the pot calling the kettle black i feel. Muppetry by your definition seems to be any player who goes against your way of thinking and who doesnt lick you ring piece. Is that what you get off on?...people telling you how great you are ..."oooooo janey you're so great....the best player the nation has ever seen.....and you're an inspired leader to boot....what a guy" and so on and so on. The amount of arse licking that goes on in the Irish Q2 scene is sick...its a filthy habbit.

While I am in the mood......ye lot up in the pale seem to think that just cause we get sub 50 pings it's all rosey and dandy for us. This leads to one of 2 reactions from ye lot:
    case 1 : you lose....then you say .."poxy lpb".....that a quote from Mr_MACKERS btw.

case 2 : you win .....take it LPB...yeah!!

Till one of ye gets down here and actually plays this connection please shut up cause you've got no idea what you're talking about.
    Someday we'll get to play ye all on a LAN... can't wait.

Finally...where are ye going with this Irish team thing anyway? How is anyone supposed to rise through the ranks up to ye if the top five play each other the whole time....dont share tactics and are generally the gate keepers to the irish team. This has at least two obvious downsides...1st. The fact that ye maybe ...and i stress maybe the top five players at the moment doesn't mean you'll always be and every help should be given to those upcomming potentials and a bit of recognition to those who are clearly, even to the blind, good enough to make it to the "elite 5". 2nd If ye are the best of the best and that is the way it is the i wish ye all the best....i would love to see an Irish team go off and kick foreign ass, dont get me wrong ye have my support all the way. Begs the quation though.....what will happen when ye aren't winning since you've only ever won ye're practice matches against the inferior B team. How will ye know what to do in that senario?

I think at the very minimum you should be mixing the teams about, playing regularly and in every combination of teamplayers .....Then take the the time to sit down and and pick the A team for each match as the come along....let the irish team be dynamic and flexible and open, not a elite speakeasy type thing....and don't so proud as to pick yourself purely caus eyou really want to play. Remember you're supposed to representing the entire Irish Quake II community try to keep their interests at heart.

Now back to study

LOL Funny how things yousay as a joke get turned despite the fact that there a few smile.gifsmile.gif after it.

Plus at no stage ever did i ever say i was the best get your **** straight now plz.

Also i seem to remember saying i was a bad dueler did i not.
    That's it i'am sick of justifying myself to every little snide comment.

JM

Ohh and as for useing the Alias that was so could play in peace and not get annoyance from certain players while i'am trying to enjoy a good games of q2

[This message has been edited by JaneyMackers (edited 26-05-99).]

[This message has been edited by JaneyMackers (edited 26-05-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

It is a shame to see JaneyMackers being critised after all the fine work he has put into ie2, nothing but hard work and commitment has been put into the team and last weekends results against SS showed this. The squads selected are always the 4 most suited players there on the night. The teams are changed around when someone isn't comfortable on a particular level like last weekend and training 4 v 4 means that all players improve every aspect of their gaming abilities. It is time all the people looking in from the outside stopped critising and started supporting the team. And disaffected players like Vor stop trying to stir up a mess just to give himself a bit of a defence for acting the muppet and getting thrown out of the team.
    -KrAsH

if i wanted to be on the team i would have played.
    instead i left the server.
    i've never asked to come back onto the team.
    because i don't want to.

JFK was a brilliant president smile.gif

N.B. that smiley means i was joking. OBVIOUSLY!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Ripper

I don't care lads i'm without a doubt the best q2 player about.

And i make a mean chicken tika

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

I'm a w@nker. I admit it.

JM is not a w@nker.

PeeWee is.

Many other people are not w@nkers and some are.

That is all I have to say.

Kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

think ure allowed say wanker now.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

HAHHAHA yis are all kunts, Peewee and creative that is. The 2 biggest fukin faggots goin in UL at this very moment in fukin time. Peewee u fat fukin child molester also known as Fluttery fag laa, wtf is your problem son??? Is it because u tried out Q2 and HAHAHHAHA u where sh!t?? Yes I reckon so John, man its like...its like u where tryin to play with your legs and toes while wankin to sweet sweet sounds of Kenny G mixed with a poppin beat from the latest steps album. Yes thats gives me a good piture in my head to work with tonight just before I go to bed ;]. Peewee I really think u should just fuk off back to your
    sh!thole an stop postin to the boards cos damn b!tch your jus makin a show of yourself these days LOL. Your not impressin anyone here, your not even annoying, you've turned into one of those lads where the rest of us try and think of the most creative ways to put u down, and in the end Sid your the one who's gonna feel like a pr!ck. But by all means keep on postin, no one's takin u in the slightest bit seriously, ya slag.

And as for this LPB bollix, das sh!te like. I'm as LPB as they come an I never get any abuse on the servers, it's easy for someone to change their name and come on and act the slappa towards me but it jus doesn't happen, I donno wtf your talkin about there, ya slappa.

A final not......please don't comment on Irish Q2 affairs if u obviously haven't a fukin clue what your talkin and ESPIECALLY if your a Q2 "I tried it but I failed" laddy. Yeah thats u Creative. HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Thank you all

juNk (making the world luv me) laa

one thing that's silly is that i didn't want to be on janey's irish q2 team. it was making my frustrated and angry becuase of the way it was being run. i have never personaly insulted janeymackers. maybe just to say that some of the things he says are stupid and that he's crap at q2. well i'm crap at basketball, so what?

i have a little secret.

BUT...

Janeymackers likes to go overboard about situations... i'm just supplying the plank.

my name is mud, mu-hu-hu-hu-hu-ud, my name is mud.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

So who _do_ you like amongst us lot ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Vor, you can be an awful prick when you want to, can't you??

I find it completly classic that Vor comes about 360 degrees when he sees that the majority of q2 players are happy with how i'am running things except for Vor and his band of annoyance.

Vor you say i'am crap at q2 i have done more within q2 than you ever will. PersonLLY I HAVE BEATEN nme eed and ss IN A GAME I MEAN ALL THEIR No 1 TEAM.

i FIND IT LAUGHABLE THAT YOU SAY THAT I'AM CRAP AT Q2 WHEN IN THE LAST YEAR I HAVE BEEN EASILY [AND I DON'T MEAN TO BE A COCKY ASSHOLE HIV GUYS]the most consistent scorer in HIV. That means doin it time and time again for your TEAM THATS RIGHT TEAM you wouldn't understand the term if it came up said i'am female and bit you in the minge you transsexual Julian,

I'am locked but this is how i really feel about the tossers who slag others but if you even compare Voroshas Clan results against mine he losses compare the opposition he losses really reallly badly.

I'am gonna be cocky i rearly am. But Vor as a team player you don't even get to lick my boots when it comes to experience and doin it at the highest level on all levels yes not just dm1 and i challlenge you to show proff otherwise or a case where i've been UNFAIR in running ie2.

Everyone on the team that i spoke to agreed you had to go. Because you acted the Tosser you are. of the highest order and if i ever met you i would love to beat you into a pulp as i feel you've got away with it till now but jesus do you need it.

I may be drunk but good i needed to get this of my chest.Vor you can duel on dm1 great but as for the other levels you got nothing to at least 10 other players in the q2 irish scene.

Thats all folks i'am finished with Vor.

Guys if anyone of you think i lied there at all say so but if you think i spoke the truth then say so becasue i'am sick of this **** undermining the good work we all put in.

In fact i'am calling a vote here. see other tread.
    JM

JM

Well Vor i'am crap at q2 ok.

I was the bloke Nu-Mark on the servers last night Kicking you about. On Dm1 of all levels, my worst.

Plus i don't think someone who comes out on top by 7 frags in a game against EED, ukccl div1 leaders. Playing against Billox Lurker and co could possibly be crap.

PeeWee.. achh i couldn't be bothered.

• Advertisement

All worked up again eh janey, look at my teasing one-liner, i don't care and if you tried to beat me up i'd curl up into a little ball and take it.

Advertisement